OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Picked up my first pair of racers from NTNY this morning. Was told they ran a little narrow and due to my slightly wide foot, suggested that I go .5 up. I was able to try it on and confirm this was the best choice for me. Hope it doesn't stretch too much though as TTS might have been okay. 

Picked up my first pair of racers from NTNY this morning. Was told they ran a little narrow and due to my slightly wide foot, suggested that I go .5 up. I was able to try it on and confirm this was the best choice for me. Hope it doesn't stretch too much though as TTS might have been okay. 
If it stretches you can just use a garment steamer and steam it. It should fit perfectly then.

For those in Chicago, Nike downtown still has a decent amount of sizes in the Oreos.
They have my 9 but no phone orders once again.
frown.gif

Someone go eat this popular size!

Taking a loss on missing out on NDC.

Wife is not really into shoes, but got her size 5; at least someone in my family has one...

How long does it take to get email and shipping confirmation from Nike? Never ordered from them I'm Canadian but now have a U.S. Box. Thanks

How long does it take to get email and shipping confirmation from Nike? Never ordered from them I'm Canadian but now have a U.S. Box. Thanks
order confirmation is instant, but tracking email usually at the end of the day, after 6pm.  in my experiences

Little confused i always thought these were ribbon laces.. unless youre referring to the OG laces..

Yeah i like the overall aesthetics of the ribbon laces especially in direct sunlight when it has a reflective look to it..

Downside is that it will come loose alot of times 

I personally swapped out all my laces to ribbon laces on trainers/lunars/free runs 

I also bought the flyknit laces from **************.. since a majority of people recommended it, but they are just sitting in a shoebox with other laces now...

I wish ndc would put how many pairs ppl you are allowed to order on launch details or on the actual page when  you are purchasing.  in the past I live chatted them, and customer service still has no idea.   

Last edited:
they still have them up, unless your a size 9
Ha yup the elusive 9.

I guess the sneaker Gods feel bad for all my previous fails and my inevitable fail tomorrow for the Yeezy's because I just called FTL in Glendale Galleria and they had a 9! Seems no one really knew about the in store restock and the cashier said it was quiet all morning.  

My first pair of Flyknits and my first pair of Racers.  A bit underwhelmed by the fit and comfort (been spoiled by Ultra Boosts) but had to have a pair of these in my collection.  

Any other locals should call and check availability; first I saw one of the stores having the smaller sizes.  

I wish ndc would put how many pairs ppl you are allowed to order on launch details or on the actual page when  you are purchasing.  in the past I live chatted them, and customer service still has no idea.   
Just make another account and use another credit/debit card /billing address. easy as pie.

Anyone's double orders get cancelled ? I've been waiting since 10:30am for a cancellation. I called in to have my 3rd order cancelled just in case.. My biggest worry is Nike canceling my remaining 2 orders and my main (first) order out of stock on that size.

Anyone's double orders get cancelled ? I've been waiting since 10:30am for a cancellation. I called in to have my 3rd order cancelled just in case.. My biggest worry is Nike canceling my remaining 2 orders and my main (first) order out of stock on that size.
I'm in the same boat. I talked to a Nike rep this morning and he said they may go through or they may get canceled. So basically he wasn't much help. Only time will tell.

Just make another account and use another credit/debit card /billing address. easy as pie.
that doesn't always work btw.  I'm not complaining on how to cop multiple or looking to cop multiple of this, just wish in general they post quantity limit so we know ahead of time.  

Back
Top Bottom