OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I can sort of understand it if you're looking at it from the perspective guaranteeing a pair early. But I don't think $300 is a deal by any means. I wouldn't do it but some people are willing to pay for that peace of mind.

Yeah that is true. I do understand that peace of mind aspect. IMO I just like going through the slight struggle of going online on release date much more rewarding if I get some lol

..and who were all those peeps in here starting rumours about cancellations? jumped the gun as always. #teamnochill

..and who were all those peeps in here starting rumours about cancellations? jumped the gun as always. #teamnochill
It always happens... not even 24hrs since order confirmation and they're stressing out about cancellations

Some of y'all seriously need to relax 
laugh.gif

My card still hasn't been charged but my Oreos shipped and are coming Wednesday. Ordered on Friday. No trace of any transaction through my bank. Free Oreos? Hopefully. Doubful though lol

Last edited:
Oh man sorry to hear that bud.  Does you order say 8.5 but received 9.5?  or did you order 8.5 and the info in the order completely changed to the 9.5?  Sucks either way though because that 8.5 is a hard size to find, just like 7.5.

Regardless contact NDC customer service if you can prove this and try to get a discount code for the glitch/error.  

P.S. more sizes are popping back up after they were "sold out" lol

Last edited:

yes sir, from the latest restock.  Maybe I incorrectly put the wrong size because I was sitting in my car and the sun was blaring, lol.  But it's strange.
Sorry to hear that.
Best way is to check the receipt you have and web order online.  Hoping you ordered the correct one and its NDC's mistake.

Back
Top Bottom