OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just about all recent racer releases have been a wide release through multiple stores, many cases (with the more popular colorways), more than one restock... I'd assume nothing different will be with the MCs... Please people, just be patient.

The more hyped, and higher resell, means that the harder it will be to get on the multiple restocks. Most of yall aren't going to put em straight on feet anyway...

PATIENCE.

Just about all recent racer releases have been a wide release through multiple stores, many cases (with the more popular colorways), more than one restock... I'd assume nothing different will be with the MCs... Please people, just be patient.

The more hyped, and higher resell, means that the harder it will be to get on the multiple restocks. Most of yall aren't going to put em straight on feet anyway...

PATIENCE.
yup problem is that the MCs are the #1 hyped CW... the oreos are a distant 2nd and after 20+ restocks they are still sold out in most of the popular sizes

PATIENCE.
They will for some dope insta pics... 
eyes.gif

PATIENCE.
I can attest to this. I failed left and right trying to get a size 11.5 Oreo 2.0's from Nike and various other retailers since release day, but I couldn't bare to bring myself to pay reseller prices. Low and behold I snagged 3 pairs on the most recent restock. Patience is key. 

yup problem is that the MCs are the #1 hyped CW... the oreos are a distant 2nd and after 20+ restocks they are still sold out in most of the popular sizes
Oreos are definitely not a distant 2nd... you must be new to the racer scene... 

B/W, neo turquoise are definitely more hyped. 

Oreos are definitely not a distant 2nd... you must be new to the racer scene... 

B/W, neo turquoise are definitely more hyped. 
Maybe now the Neo Turquoise are hyped because people want them but definitely NOT as much when they came out lol - pretty much anything prior to the B/W re-release were nothing like the Oreo release day.

Last edited:

I can attest to this. I failed left and right trying to get a size 11.5 Oreo 2.0's from Nike and various other retailers since release day, but I couldn't bare to bring myself to pay reseller prices. Low and behold I snagged 3 pairs on the most recent restock. Patience is key. 
nike restocking and having proper supply for the demand is key.  

Ask a lot of guys how the atomic purple / neo turq release went a few years ago... everybody thought they would be a GR.  Only Nike and Nordstroms had them.  Everybody who was waiting for RRS or other venues struck out.  Nike flooded Europe & USA with the Oreo's and Goons.  They released 3,000 total pairs on NDC Europe of the MC 2.0, and sold it nowhere else (other then a few niketowns across europe).  It doesn't appear nike will be as generous this release, as RRS who had the MC1.0  wont be getting the 2.0.  I refuse to pay resale, and if I can't get the MC, then that is that... however, if Nike actually released them in huge numbers, then we would all be eating like we did for the oreos and goons.  

Just because nike only released ____ amount of pairs on ndc eu, doesn't mean they won't restock...

Nike restocks just about everything these days sooner or later.

They know if they release full production run (on hyped stuff) there is a possibility it will sit, and eventually go on sale... If they release a portion up front, and hold back, that colorway will sell out, and generate hype... Then they restock and the second batch will sell very well, and possibly sell out again... Or at least have less pairs go on sale.

Just my 0.02

I'm willing to pay slightly over retail for mc 2.0s, but not much... If I can't get em for what I'm willing to pay, I don't need em.

nobody who wants oreos even knew what the neo turq are so please
what i meant was as of right now if they released all the colors MC1/2 would be 1st to sell out, then BW, then Neo IMO... obviously the hype surrounding previous released colorways wasnt big at all as not a ton of people even wanted/knew about trainers/racers prior to Kanye and KK wearing them...

Oreo 2.0 was the next simple/clean colorway since the BW re-release... these colorways appeal to a lot more people than say the goons.

I just caught up, but I find it funny that people were concerned about canceled orders just because sizes were sitting online. Nike released a lot, it happens.

I still dont think MC 2.0 will be the same as oreo 2.0 in terms of quantity release, restock..etc

Hope im wrong tho

If something is released as limited, like a special version or something, restocks can still occur, but even more than the first release...

And nike realizes how many people want the MCs... They'd be stupid to not mass produce them. Just don't expect them to release them all at once...

Nike pays attention to the forums, fB, and Twitter regarding this type of stuff... They know what to do.

Not bad logic but if Nike wanted to overshadow the Boost release there were many other models that wouldve had a bigger result than a " Oreo" Racer, its a nice shoe but MC Racer  wouldve been the correct shoe to release if that was their goal. 

A lot of people into shoes have a "mirage effect" and try to connect random events to others. 

Again nice speculation on production your not far off 
wink.gif

Not bad logic but if Nike wanted to overshadow the Boost release there were many other models that wouldve had a bigger result than a " Oreo" Racer, its a nice shoe but MC Racer  wouldve been the correct shoe to release if that was their goal. 

A lot of people into shoes have a "mirage effect" and try to connect random events to others. 

Again nice speculation on production your not far off :wink:  
I feel that Nike is too scared to do that. The multicolors are their last hope and yeezys would still be favored over mc2. Its like if I had a pair of aces but there is a 90% chance someone has a flush or a straight. I wouldn't have risked it either if I was in charge of Nikes releases.

Nike isn't scared of anything... They're the top seller of athletic based shoes, and I think Jordan brand is #2.

I feel that Nike is too scared to do that. The multicolors are their last hope and yeezys would still be favored over mc2. Its like if I had a pair of aces but there is a 90% chance someone has a flush or a straight. I wouldn't have risked it either if I was in charge of Nikes releases.
i wouldnt say scared, more like too smart. its no different than movies... why release one of your top movies the same day as another studios most hyped movie... if people can only afford one, not worth the gamble. releasing something solid the same time and still making money is the way to go.

Yeah Nike def has nothing to be scared of but wouldn't have minded if they dropped mc at same time as yeezys. People woulda been preoccupied with that garbage

Back
Top Bottom