OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I normally delete nike emails unless I've ordered something... Good thing I checked Facebook before deleting all my random emails.

Get to sleep in on Friday.

I fear I did this while half asleep this morning haha. Oh well, i'll try on Friday.

Now, back to not looking at this thread

Nike building that hype! Congrats to all those that were able to get a pair this morning. I'm a little salty, but hoping patience pays off... if not Friday then on a restock...

I was thinking of driving to SF on Friday morning to try and cop a pear.

I've seen a few comments here about NTSF though... should I not bother?

no code for me, they still sending them out electronically? saw an instagram post said they were till 8 

haha dang, thought I missed out but I apparently deleted it on accident this morning.  Well then, size 9.5 copped and shipped.  Goodluck everyone!

Once code was entered, there seemed to be a FSR.  I honestly think Nike is doing this to build hype.  Come Friday, seems like everyone should be able to snag a pair.  I wonder how many codes were actually sent out.  

Either way, goodluck everyone.

Need a code as well if you do not plan on using it. Strictly copping to wear... Incentives :wink:

Back
Top Bottom