OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

lol im doomed

got meeting 9am-1130am on friday

frown.gif
One less dude I have to worry about

pimp.gif

Once code was entered, there seemed to be a FSR.  I honestly think Nike is doing this to build hype.  Come Friday, seems like everyone should be able to snag a pair.  I wonder how many codes were actually sent out.  

Either way, goodluck everyone.
lets hope so

I'm sure nike planned this out... They wouldn't do something like this for them to sell out early. It's their way of battling bots, and back door links.

And when I checked out about 30 mins or so ago, showed full size run. I'm sure a lot of peeps already checked out.

Code is not specific to email/account .... apparently my account is flagged due to a Swoosh issue smh, so I had to have wifey order them for me off her account. Went through just fine. Full Size Run was available as of 1:04pm. ET

Code is not specific to email/account .... apparently my account is flagged due to a Swoosh issue smh, so I had to have wifey order them for me off her account. Went through just fine. Full Size Run was available as of 1:04pm. ET
did you see size 14? I didn't when I ordered a few hours ago

Anyone know if any of the Niketowns or Footlockers in NY getting them?

I wish Nike had a Launch Locator like Footlocker for the Niketowns.

Copped with a discount double check! Got to love that automatic 2-day shipping to Hawai‘i as well :smokin

Last edited:
Congrats to everybody who got a code and got to purchase without a hassle.  For the people that didn't, we still have a shot on Friday.  So no need to beg for codes and bicker at each other.  Good luck everyone.  
wink.gif

no code for me, they still sending them out electronically? saw an instagram post said they were till 8 
I would assume the codes have already been sent?  Email stated the code is good until 8pm, not necessarily sending them out until 8pm but who knows 

nike twitter said all codes were sent..if you didnt get one by now you out

also they did not state if the raffle system will be used on Friday or not.. probably waiting to get feedback on those wack *** boredeaux dropping tonight

Back
Top Bottom