OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Im a 9.5 and feels like there's some space in it so would a 10 feel big on me? or anyone got a 9.5 volt for sale????
This is what it looks like when you go a half size up when you have a little wiggle room TTS...

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] "Cool factor"

Damnnnnn thought i can finally cop the volts 
frown.gif

Missed out on the Multi 2.0s in the worst way; I had work right when they dropped but had SNKRS up in time, put an 11 in my cart, then they made me put in my password (which I had already done earlier to avoid) again and then made me wait for 20 minutes "pending" until it told me I misspelled my password in my excitement and it couldn't add to cart... Worst way to start off the day haha but like others have mentioned, they're just shoes.

I hate the current resell market that thinks that $350+ is reasonable for a shoe that I would beat up (like my B/Ws and Hot Cheetos) pretty much every day, but we all have to admit (lurkers and posters alike) that we contribute to the perceived exclusivity and hype these shoes have with every post on here and like on Instagram. 

no one thinks they are worth $350, they are. Sold my pair locally for that price, good hunting for less than that.

So you resold instead of ooping someone who missed out in the thread :smh: only saying that cause I'm still looking for a pair :lol:

Need some help.

Has anyone encountered fake flyknits before or seen them posted anywhere?  trying to buy some flyknits on resale.

no one thinks they are worth $350, they are. Sold my pair locally for that price, good hunting for less than that.
That logic is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I'm surprised you admitted to being one of the people that NTers hate the most; resellers. Sure, shoes are worth whatever people are willing to pay for them, but I personally would never spend more than half my rent as a college student on a pair of GR Racers. I bought my B/Ws for $200 and that's about as high as I'd go for any Racer short of HTM. Like I said, at the end of the day they're just shoes and I would intend to walk/run/lift in them. Think about that. Just. Shoes. 

I'm sure you could find a bunch of either stupid, desperate, rich (or all 3) people to buy them at $350, but the fact that you think they are  that much universally without question is laughable. Where did that number come from? Some people will pay that, but if they really were worth that much to everyone (or even a slight minority of people who actually wanted a pair to wear), all of the eBay/Grailed/CL postings that have them listed for that price would've sold immediately, which they haven't. Remember all of the Multi 1.0s sitting on eBay with BIN of $400+ and how most of those listings never sold? Same situation here; you've got a bunch of people who think they can upcharge ridiculous percentages simply for clicking a button first.

That logic is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I'm surprised you admitted to being one of the people that NTers hate the most; resellers. Sure, shoes are worth whatever people are willing to pay for them, but I personally would never spend more than half my rent as a college student on a pair of GR Racers. I bought my B/Ws for $200 and that's about as high as I'd go for any Racer short of HTM. Like I said, at the end of the day they're just shoes and I would intend to walk/run/lift in them. Think about that. Just. Shoes. 

I'm sure you could find a bunch of either stupid, desperate, rich (or all 3) people to buy them at $350, but the fact that you think they are that much universally without question is laughable. Where did that number come from? Some people will pay that, but if they really were worth that much to everyone (or even a slight minority of people who actually wanted a pair to wear), all of the eBay/Grailed/CL postings that have them listed for that price would've sold immediately, which they haven't. Remember all of the Multi 1.0s sitting on eBay with BIN of $400+ and how most of those listings never sold? Same situation here; you've got a bunch of people who think they can upcharge ridiculous percentages simply for clicking a button first.

Wish my rent was less than $700 lol.

Back
Top Bottom