OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
damn i really want to learn to sole swap with flyknits
there's a short tutorial on sole swapping about 300 pages back 
laugh.gif

no one thinks they are worth $350, they are. Sold my pair locally for that price, good hunting for less than that.
Nah man, just the person you sold it to think it's worth $350, one person isn't enough to make a conclusion on how much it's really worth

That logic is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I'm surprised you admitted to being one of the people that NTers hate the most; resellers. Sure, shoes are worth whatever people are willing to pay for them, but I personally would never spend more than half my rent as a college student on a pair of GR Racers. I bought my B/Ws for $200 and that's about as high as I'd go for any Racer short of HTM. Like I said, at the end of the day they're just shoes and I would intend to walk/run/lift in them. Think about that. Just. Shoes. 

I'm sure you could find a bunch of either stupid, desperate, rich (or all 3) people to buy them at $350, but the fact that you think they are  that much universally without question is laughable. Where did that number come from? Some people will pay that, but if they really were worth that much to everyone (or even a slight minority of people who actually wanted a pair to wear), all of the eBay/Grailed/CL postings that have them listed for that price would've sold immediately, which they haven't. Remember all of the Multi 1.0s sitting on eBay with BIN of $400+ and how most of those listings never sold? Same situation here; you've got a bunch of people who think they can upcharge ridiculous percentages simply for clicking a button first.
That's all that really matters right?  Sellers on ebay with one or two pairs aren't trying to convince the masses that the shoes are worth $350, they're only looking for that one person that think they are worth that much so they can make the sale and move on.  

Also you have to take into account some people probably inflate their prices so they have more room to negotiate with people who ask to do direct invoices.

Maybe nike will see these soleswaps being more common, and release some.

I like the sleekness of the trainer and racer midsoles, but lunar comfort >

Last edited:

same here bro. Lunar 3's are mad comfy compared to both the trainers and racers.

I as well like both, which is why I made it a point to not cut up both my pairs haha. I run everyday and really really really like the LR sole on my running shoes. I made the padded blacks with the LR sole to actually run in, which I have 4-5 times now. The whites are way to pretty to run in, and where i live they'd get trashed quick so those are for casual. 

I plan to make a few more using the LR sole... Just need to decide what uppers to steal lol

Those white collar white/black Trainers with the white LR sole :pimp:. That's a perfect pair right there.

Last edited:
agreed. exactly why I made them. Nike should have done them in a version just like this. Even if it was an HTM.

these colors are mediore only reason that the blue joints will sell out is cause they look like the HTM color. cut the hype out the silhouette is played out now, all they doing is changing the pattern on the toes lol

Back
Top Bottom