OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I plan to make a few more using the LR sole... Just need to decide what uppers to steal lol

Use my uppers :wink:
Very nice job Lemon. If only i had the balls to ruin my pair of black trainers i woild give it a try...
That wasn't your job on the MCs was it? Looks like whoever did it forced the wrong sized sole on the shoe.

Haha no I've only done black trainers/white trainers.

Something does look off on that mc pair

I'm no decision maker lol - trainers would still be in production if I had a say (unpadded at that); I just have access.

On another note, last year someone removed the padding from his Atomic Teal /Volt Trainers & I can't find that how-to post anywhere. Anyone able to lend an assist?

Last edited:

If anyone is hunting for the brave blue samples, there is size 11, 11.5 and 12 available at forpro, already ordered my green strikes there, legit!

They ship worldwide and it should be 172€ all-in

http://www.forpro.pl/nike-flyknit-racer,p819422977
wish they had 9 or 9.5 
frown.gif

I'm no decision maker lol - trainers would still be in production if I had a say (unpadded at that); I just have access.

On another note, last year someone removed the padding from his Atomic Teal /Volt Trainers & I can't find that how-to post anywhere. Anyone able to lend an assist?
 I pulled alot of the padding out of my lunar swapped pair just using pliers from the inside seam. didnt get all of it, but got a lot.

I'm still dying at the fact people are placing shoe trees on knit sneakers 

I pulled alot of the padding out of my lunar swapped pair just using pliers from the inside seam. didnt get all of it, but got a lot.

It's not too difficult at all to get the padding out using a razor blade but it requires a layering of the inside of the shoe once you've done it.

My right index toe has been unbearable after wearing padded trainers so it definitely solved the problem. Only catch is that the heel tab inverts in and the heel counter is more pronounced so I have to prepare in case of Achilles irritation. Maybe it was posted on the FB page but there's some kind of fabric/adhesive combo needed to finish the job

Anyone trying to cop Racers off RRS can try using this code for phone orders.

On the back it says certain Nike products are excluded so I'm not sure if Racers are even eligible but its worth a shot. If they are eligible for the discount, it works out to around $112 for pair of Racers....not bad. 

Quick question:
Brave blue (the samples), MC 1 or MC 2?
Personally, if I were you, I'd go for these. They have been getting some major hype behind them lately. They're really hard to find right now so resell/hype should be high. Clear winner in my book.....you should be good with these. 

I believe that was on the collective FB page. They came out pretty nice too.

Had to do some serious gravedigging but I found it. It's not too hard removing the collar/padding but the clean up portion is a little time intensive. I'll post results & how to if I finish it properly

Back
Top Bottom