OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I squat in my flyknit 3.0 actually i get a good feel of the floor... breathes very well... but leg workouts with any type of airbubble will get you killed

Ha, if you told me the Oreo 2s would be overstocked 5 months ago I would of laughed at your face
laugh.gif

My all time fave cw is the oreo v1.. I might trade my v2 multi for another pair

Don't workout in them. I wear mine to the gym all the time, but only if I'm doing something that doesn't require me to stand up (seated curls, shoulder press, bench, etc.). The shoe is incredibly narrow so if you try anything crosstraining-esque, it'll be very easy to lose your balance and get injured. I cringe every time I see people squatting or deadlifting in running shoes or shoes with soft soles.

Go with shoes with almost no sole, Chucks, Metcons (these and Reebok are prob some of the best for crosstraining), or real lifting shoes like Adipowers or Romaleos.
This. Plus, I'm not gonna risk flattening out the Zoom from heavy lifts like squats or deadlifts.

The same reason why people were so quick to jump down the throat of the person who wants to sell his Oreos because multiple people at his gym were wearing the same shoe.

Just because one person is more "established" in this thread and has a greater collection of flynits doesn't subject him without scrutiny.

You're holding one person higher than the other on what merit? Their collection size?

In the end it's all about exclusivity. Which people were frowning upon.
OFT

Green/blue pair is tempting. Too much other stuff I want right now tho... I hope they go on sale later.

All these opportunities to grab Oreo 2.0s, and cool factor rapidly decreasing... Watch when (if lol) they ever dry up... Prices will jump quick. Just because they're in abundance, doesn't mean they're not a dope, clean colorway that's easy to wear...

Last edited:
Missed out on Oreo 2 in 10s.  Were there any 9.5 or 10s?  

Those green/blue pair is indeed tempting...is it cheaper here or RRS (if it becomes available with VIP)?  

Missed out on Oreo 2 in 10s.  Were there any 9.5 or 10s?

Those green/blue pair is indeed tempting...is it cheaper here or RRS (if it becomes available with VIP)?
Probably still sitting at Foot Lockers. Get the number off the box and have an FTL employee do an inventory search. I'm sure you'll still be able to get a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom