OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Can I get a legitcheck on these please? Thanks everyone

Legit check would be greatly Appreciated! I feel as if they are but do not want to spend the cash and have to return them later. Thanks everyone!

Hey guys, anyone know or experimented with different paints to touch up soles? My volts have started to chip on midline. Anyone know how/ where I can get the same sequoia tone paint?
Thanks in advance

Probably still sitting at Foot Lockers. Get the number off the box and have an FTL employee do an inventory search. I'm sure you'll still be able to get a pair.

My friend that works at FTL says it's more useful to get a sku of the shoe instead of the style code. And i believe it is true since i have given him FTL/CHAMPS sku's all the time.

Probably still sitting at Foot Lockers. Get the number off the box and have an FTL employee do an inventory search. I'm sure you'll still be able to get a pair.

My friend that works at FTL says it's more useful to get a sku of the shoe instead of the style code. And i believe it is true since i have given him FTL/CHAMPS sku's all the time.
So if I want to give my local FTL a number to locate 10.5 Oreo 2's what do I give them?

That's not the SKU, that's the product code.

The SKU is the number on the little white sticker when you buy from footlocker/foot action/champs. Each of those three stores have their own unique SKU for each shoe.

I didn't say style code. I said number. Both SKU and style code are on the box.  They're essentially all the same company and they can do cross inventory checks between  FTL, Champs, and Footaction unless for some reason it's a shop in the boonies that hasn't updated their software at the store. Besides, 3/4 of the idiots working there don't know to use their computers nor know  its capabilities no matter what number you give them. 

Number you need is near the barcode. Those are for Oreos 2.0 size 10

Last edited:
I didn't say style code. I said number. Both SKU and style code are on the box.  They're essentially all the same company and they can do cross inventory checks between  FTL, Champs, and Footaction unless for some reason it's a shop in the boonies that hasn't updated their software at the store. Besides, 3/4 of the idiots working there don't know to use their computers nor know  its capabilities no matter what number you give them. 
You would give them the UPC number (also called sku) heres an example. These are an Air Max tuned pair BTW :wink:

Ahhh ok for a moment I thought you meant style code. Yeah most of the employees would not know how to use any of the numbers to stock locate a pair smh that's why I don't bother going to any other FTL. good thing my friend is a manager there and knows his way around the system.

Hey guys, Just wanna share my custom I did with the Blue Lagoons.
this is exactly what im going to do. only custom thing you did was paint the volt midsole part white right?
*EDIT* just saw noticed you painted your swoosh white ! 

debating on this or this midsole change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom