OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First wear after painting my b/w's. Turned out a bit more towards a sequoia medial side instead of the full black I was intending, but overall not too bad. Feels pretty normal and had a little initial stiffness that loosened up after a few hours of wear.

Last edited:
^ Looking good!  Although I thought you painted nike on the medial side.  

That was actually a different user who inspired me to actually paint these. He painted a white Nike logo on the inside I believe.

Another pic while I was heat setting the GAC-900. Probably could've used another coat of paint on the tongue, but I liked how they were and figured black laces would make up for it.

Last edited:
Those pictures aren't exactly the best, but those B/W Racers look legit.

As far as price, I wouldn't pay a premium because that pair looks pretty well worn.

Happy Flyknit Friday!

403/400mi: [COLOR=#red]400mi GOAL COMPLETED[/COLOR]. :smokin I think they've got enough to hit 500mi...

Last edited:
At least everyone who wanted a pair got one already; planning to cop a second with discount or rewards card; maybe u need kayne to wear these to make these valid
mean.gif
no. these are dope without him. people comment on my pair all the time when i wear them because they look great. period. 

$115 apiece.

For me...

"Acai Berry" Flyknit Racer

Extra pic (unfiltered)

And for the wife...

"Cookies n' Cream" Flyknit Lunar 3

Last edited:
Those acai berries are so gorgeous. Think they will dip into the sale section on RRS for a even slicker deal?

Back
Top Bottom