OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I went to the post office today to mail these out to someone who copped off me and I was wearing multicolor trainers. Dude walks in and gets in line behind me wearing blue lagoons.
I believe that qualifies as a sanctioned shoe-off, how did you feel it went, you win or lose?

I believe that qualifies as a sanctioned shoe-off, how did you feel it went, you win or lose?

I felt like I won because not only was I wearing a superior shoe, I have so many flyknits, I was literally selling the pair he was wearing for less than retail.

He probably felt like he was winning because he was wearing those, some faux leather jogging pants and one of those knock off rick owens / raf simons sleeveless sweatshirts w/ some aviators and a hat on, it was like 85 degrees out though dawwgggggggg.

Overall he had a whole theme going on but, he was also trying way too hard.

Win for me by default.

I felt like I won because not only was I wearing a superior shoe, I have so many flyknits, I was literally selling the pair he was wearing for less than retail.

He probably felt like he was winning because he was wearing those, some faux leather jogging pants and one of those knock off rick owens / raf simons sleeveless sweatshirts w/ some aviators and a hat on, it was like 85 degrees out though dawwgggggggg.

Overall he had a whole theme going on but, he was also trying way too hard.

Win for me by default.
It sounds like this scenario had no winners...     
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback on the soles guys. I really didn't expect so much negative feedback but I think any other color sole on these shoes looks better than the stock color. And all black don't get dirty as easy.

the problem with painting it all black is that it makes the sole look thick, which takes away from the sleek, slim profile they're supposed to have (the contrast is also too much imo)

it's the same reason those lunarlon sole swaps look ugly

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback on the soles guys. I really didn't expect so much negative feedback but I think any other color sole on these shoes looks better than the stock color. And all black don't get dirty as easy.

So why buy them if you werent feeling the stock midsole? That all black looks terrible.

doesn't really matter what we think.. what matters is if you like how they look, rock 'em.. you'll never make everyone happy so wear 'em if you like how they look.. I would at least a few times after doing all that work.. you can paint 'em a different color later on.. :smile:

I don't really think, they are that bad, although it looked like you lost your patience with the swoosh on the bottom sole. :wink:

son of a *****. DS Oreo 1's went for $265 on eBay. I would have pounced but expected them to easily be over $300

son of a *****. DS Oreo 1's went for $265 on eBay. I would have pounced but expected them to easily be over $300
Can you post the listing?

I think I seen the same pair, does the seller only have like 8 feedback or something like that? The one I seen was mad sketchy, dude was selling a bunch of wanted shoes for a decently low price and if you look at the other listings, all of the pictures were taken in different settings with different lighting,etc. Pretty sure dude took all the pictures off the internet from the one I seen. Not sure if that was the same listing you were checking though.

Back
Top Bottom