OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So when are those Multicolor 2.0s restocking?

nerd.gif

roll.gif

I wonder what Nike is thinking by releasing the black whites less then a year later again with different flywires.. not mad at them, I just don´t understand that move from a marketing standpoint. 

I wonder what Nike is thinking by releasing the black whites less then a year later again with different flywires.. not mad at them, I just don´t understand that move from a marketing standpoint. 

Its best to not try and think about Nike's marketing standpoint. It doesn't make sense most of the time, and thats why they are smarter than us!

**Shakes fist at screen.

A friend of mine bought a pair of red racers but she seems skeptical about them. They look legit for the most part, but there are imperfections (and not B-grade). They have different production dates, one with a faded swoosh, tongue logo is off, and the toebox border is off. I honestly feel like someone bought two pairs and swapped out the weird pair.

LR soles!
smokin.gif

What's a fair price for some Total Orange Trainers in "like new condition"? I'm looking to run in them!
nerd.gif

-edit-
Saw these beauties on IG the other day... Cheeto counterpart
smokin.gif

They're EASILY my favorite Trainer cw! I was Team Trainer when the FKs initially dropped, but their cws (or lack of) disappointed
mean.gif
, so I'm all Team Racer now.
smokin.gif
Saw a pair sold for $100 on a fb group a while back. Was 30 minutes too late to buy. There wasn't enough fries in the world for my saltiness. 

A friend of mine bought a pair of red racers but she seems skeptical about them. They look legit for the most part, but there are imperfections (and not B-grade). They have different production dates, one with a faded swoosh, tongue logo is off, and the toebox border is off. I honestly feel like someone bought two pairs and swapped out the weird pair.

The shoes certainly appear to be legit. You're assumption is probably accurate.

Bummed about the volt flywire, but hopefully these are aren't limited so everyone looking for black/whites can get a pair. Original white tongue would've been nice...

legit.. one of mine came off faded like that too, ended up painting them black 

and wtf am i the only one not getting "new posts notifications" anymore?

to add.. i saw those oreo 1.0 restocks from canada on ebay.. the weave looks like crap

Last edited:

to add.. i saw those oreo 1.0 restocks from canada on ebay.. the weave looks like crap
im not getting them either :frown: 

Pics?

I don't see them... link? :nerd:

I think these are them... The seller is from Canada and has multiple sizes. IMO, they look fine. You also have to consider that the weave will vary for each shoe since it doesn't have the structured colorblocking. I asked the seller to provide a pic with the tongue tag. With this, I'll be looking at their production date to confirm if they are, in fact, the re-release. :nerd: If they are, the prices of the OGs will drop! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom