OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
UPDATE: Check out the production dates...

[COLOR=#red]IN DEB WE TRUST. [/COLOR]

Can't wait! :smokin #timetochangethesig

Last edited:

Another pic from a listing (not mine) on grailed for the recent restock of the Oreo V1. Canadian seller and has the same small sizes that were available on NDC.

First the black/whites in a different variation, now the Oreo 1.0s... Racers have a confusing release cycle these days :D

Different variations can be a bit confusing with these neutral colorways. Here's a little breakdown...

BW 1.0 = Black/White (White Tongue) / 011
BW 2.0 = Black/White (Black Tongue) / 002
BW 3.0 = Black/White (New Volt Flywire) / 011

Then there's also the...
Sail = Sail/Black (Volt Accents with Black Medial) / 170

Then the Oreos
1.0 = Lighter Weave (Black Swoosh) / 101
2.0 = Darker Weave (White Swoosh) / 012

Last edited:
Different variations can be a bit confusing with these neutral colorways. Here's a little breakdown...

BW 1.0 = Black/White (White Tongue) / 011
BW 2.0 = Black/White (Black Tongue) / 002
BW 3.0 = Black/White (New Volt Flywire) / 011

Then there's also the...
Sail = Sail/Black (Volt Accents with Black Medial) / 170

Then the Oreos
1.0 = Lighter Weave (Black Swoosh) / 101
2.0 = Darker Weave (White Swoosh) / 012
Good info. Repped.

I wonder what Nike is thinking by releasing the black whites less then a year later again with different flywires.. not mad at them, I just don´t understand that move from a marketing standpoint. 

flyknit racers have an excellent silhouette but suffer from TERRIBLE colorway selection. Stop making everything neon. Do some muted colors and fluorish. Nike probably realizing that now

Hoping the Oreo 1.0 re-release will be exactly like the Oreo 2.0's distribution, so all that want them can EAT (I think that's the term NT uses nowadays :lol:)... #restockgalore

Where are those people saying there would be an MC restock haha

On to other news...

They need to just stop and retire the 2.0s SF is flooded with boppers and hipsters with them .. makes me want to get rid of my pair

Where are those people saying there would be an MC restock haha

On to other news...

They need to just stop and retire the 2.0s SF is flooded with boppers and hipsters with them .. makes me want to get rid of my pair
smh rock what you like instead of worrying about what everyone else is rockin. don't just wear a pair of kicks because of how rare and limited they are. 

If its really bothering you then live somewhere where people cant afford those shoes so you can really be exclusive. They're just shoes man.

Back
Top Bottom