OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Not really a good picture but yea.was able to snag a pair. If your in the sf bay area, greatmall foot locker got the shipment late..they put them out 15 minutes before the closed and i was the only person who got em. They said that they have only certain amount of pairs so better rush over in the morning!just an fyi. :smokin

Got the B/W volt Racers yesterday too.  First pair of Racers actually. Nice little change up after only buying Ultra Boosts for the past couple months lol

Not really a good picture but yea.was able to snag a pair. If your in the sf bay area, greatmall foot locker got the shipment late..they put them out 15 minutes before the closed and i was the only person who got em. They said that they have only certain amount of pairs so better rush over in the morning!just an fyi.
smokin.gif
Thanks for the info. I'm in the bay (peninsula) and a couple store said they didn't have them. I was assuming they didn't receive shipment. I'll try again this morning.

i really like these more with the volt flywire gives the shoes a nice pop. nice pickup sir! i havent copped a pair of racers. when i saw the oreo 1s would be making a return next year idk if i wanna cop the oreos out now and try to get these B/Ws dont want too many black nd white racers 

Last edited:

i really like these more with the volt flawier gives the shoes a nice pop. nice pickup sir! i havent copped a pair of racers. when i saw the oreo 1s would be making a return next year idk if i wanna cop the oreos out now and try to get these B/Ws dont want too many black nd white racers 
Just get these if you can. You don't want to wait until who knows when. You won't be disappointed. You'll probably still want the oreo 1's if they ever restock, since racers are the best.

Just get these if you can. You don't want to wait until who knows when. You won't be disappointed. You'll probably still want the oreo 1's if they ever restock, since racers are the best.
thanks for that man. i think ill go ahead and do so. they are clean and I've been wanting more flyknit sneakers it'd be a nice change up from retros 

does anyone know where they stock a mens size 5 b/w/volt? looks like the smallest size at all the footlockers is mens 7. thanks 

As of NYC still in stock went to ftl e42st came out with a size 10; no size 9.5 left; these run smaller in the toebox than the racers of last year (when compared to the Seahawks)

I'm not sure whether I'll pick up these new B/W's since I have PADS white tongues that I don't even wear but it is nice to see this thread have some life again.

Montclair,CA HOH footlocker has em size 9,13 afaik might have more call in.

me & fam ate 
smokin.gif

Fellow flyknit lovers - there was a rumor back a few months ago that the MC 2.0 would be released in December. Anybody have an intel if this is true? Still looking to pick up a pair of the MC 2.0. Thanks! 

Called around and stopped by a couple. Manhattan Footlockers all have full size runs. Brooklyn FTL's saying they didn't get them in, but I think they just didn't start selling them yet.

Back
Top Bottom