OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

HOH Topanga is pretty much cooked. Got only size 10.5 last time I checked

been lurking the thread for a while now and I've been trying to get a pair of racers... but the size 14 struggle is truly depressing.

my girl copped the Oreo 2.0s from Eastbay and UPS ended up losing the package :stoneface:

this is right after I go to the mall to get raffle tickets for the 72-10s, seeing the new b/ws, and (of course) not having a size 14...

y'all know of any sites with sz14s? Even NDC restocks don't have size 14s man :smh:

been lurking the thread for a while now and I've been trying to get a pair of racers... but the size 14 struggle is truly depressing.

my girl copped the Oreo 2.0s from Eastbay and UPS ended up losing the package
indifferent.gif

this is right after I go to the mall to get raffle tickets for the 72-10s, seeing the new b/ws, and (of course) not having a size 14...

y'all know of any sites with sz14s? Even NDC restocks don't have size 14s man
mean.gif
Which cw you looking for exactly?

Which cw you looking for exactly?

pretty much anything at this point, I want to start running in these. I don't have any pairs and I dig the cws... I catch some on ebay but I was wondering if y'all knew of any other sites.

@dontbelikethat

Thanks man!!! I'll check them out... those university reds are :smokin

Last edited:
Its good to see that social media isnt really hyping these racers up. All i see lately are the 72-10s. So i kinda have a feeling these are gonna be selling out right now but i hope its oreo 2.0 numbers.

Someone please jump on this deal. I didn't look on the site, but if Ds, this is an awesome deal. And yes, they are a 100% legit website.

Got to my local Footlocker and they only had a 10.5 left; I wear a 9.5 :\. Guy suggested that I get them and if they are too big try to trade them. 3 pairs of socks?

:\

I'm surprised no pics or info have leaked on these until they started to drop, pretty cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom