OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What day did you order?? Mine still haven't shipped.

Crap. They removed my charge on my credit card. -_- laaaame.

They did the same thing to me but I just got these bad boys in so I'm hoping it's the same for you!

I have to say, even though I'm still partial to the MC 1.0s, I like my weave and the shoe overall. Hoping those who ordered get their BWVs and MC 2.0s!

BWV and Oreo 1.0's in the same month?
pimp.gif

15% in cash back on Finish Line as well if they release online with a Discover card
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Can someone give me a rundown of what colorway is rumored to be retroed in 2016.
Rumored Retros:
Volt
Orange
BW (just happened with the bwv)
Neo Turq
Multicolors (supposed to be the 1, but there is prob a slight variation)

Other releases:
A colorway just like the original (look on the front page) blue main with volt orange flywire USA around the time the olympics hit. There has already been a NDC photo of it floating around. Looks similar to the goons, but with a white sole
Guess you can add Oreo 1.0s to the list. Don't see them coming to our shores before '15 ends.
Also, I should mention that this color way is hopefully coming out this year as well:

found here:

Also, I should mention that this color way is hopefully coming out this year as well:

found here:

Those look fake...

They could be fake, however the lady who posted that is from Vietnam I think... which is where the early versions of the racers seem to come out.  Also, if they are fake, they usually make the fakes of known color ways.  The weave pattern does look suspect though.

Dope! It's been A WHILE since FNL has carried FKRs! I think they only had the Volts and Total Oranges back in 2012.

more retailers stocking these hopefully means more production from Nike which hopefully means market will be flooded.. wouldn't mind that at all :smile:

Back
Top Bottom