OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Update :

My gfs size 5 MC 2.0s have been delievered. Ordered it 12/18 Friday last week. Didn't get a shipping confirmation till this morning and now it says it's delievered.. LOL. Can't complain ! But Nikes been doing that recently updating really slow.

Can anyone who owns both Flyknit Trainers and Racers tell me how the Trainers fit in comparison to the Racers? 

I'm a TTS sz 11 in Volts and a Snug 10.5 in University Red Racers but I don't know if that will be a good fit for Trainers and need to size up to 11.5 or if i should get sz 10.5 trainers

BWV's came in today from NDC. I actually like the volt flywire in hand. Straight to feet as everyday beaters. 

Is that snow in the background? If so, I don't know how you cats do it. My feet get cold in my Flyknit chukkas sometimes.

Is that snow in the background? If so, I don't know how you cats do it. My feet get cold in my Flyknit chukkas sometimes.
Haha, yeah that's snow. It's 35 and melting though. The streets and sidewalks are clear and dry...that's all that matters. The only weather conditions in which I keep the knits in the closet are fresh snow or when it's wet and slushy out 
wink.gif

My MC 2.0 I received off the restock on Saturday has the same production dates(3/11/15) as the first release. NDC must have been holding all these pairs since September.

BWV FSR back on snkrs.
You know I haven't been able to see them on SNKRS since they've supposedly been on there. I follow Racers, but how do you find the BWVs?

I'm not 100% sure. I think if you double tap the product page it will toss them on your home screen. You can always search though, and type in Flyknit racer. All of them should show up.

I'm not 100% sure. I think if you double tap the product page it will toss them on your home screen. You can always search though, and type in Flyknit racer. All of them should show up.
Tried that, I only get the Acai's, Oreos, Tranqs, Multis, Sherbet, and Hot Cheetos. Whatever 
eyes.gif

Tried that, I only get the Acai's, Oreos, Tranqs, Multis, Sherbet, and Hot Cheetos. Whatever 
eyes.gif
Try hitting the "search" icon and scrolling down (without doing a search). Should be the 9th or 10th post down under the discover tab.

Last edited:

Try hitting the "search" icon and scrolling down (without doing a search). Should be the 9th or 10th post down under the discover tab.
Got all the way to the Holo Foams without seeing them. Super weird. I think I'll try logging out and back in...

Edit: That fixed it. There's a ton of new stuff in my feed now. My Nike account is super messed up. -_-

Last edited:
I dunno how u guys are having trouble finding bwv btheybe been sitting at every footlocker in Miami... Everyone already has oreos and bw v2.

^ I'm happy Nike is flooding the market! Now I can order multiple pairs and choose a weave to my liking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom