OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Phone order worked. Sweet thanks for the heads up on RRS. She said they're not posted yet but somehow it got leaked. Haha. But she was more than willing to sell 10 pairs. She said they had a lot. I got my 9.5 and 10s.

Dat left toe doe.
smokin.gif

Also, is that a regular FNL or a special one?
Pretty sure it's a normal mall Finishline. Someone in this thread said something about only "running club" stores getting them but I'm not so sure. I'm assuming medium to large sized Finishlines should be getting them soon. 
These really got 2 different color insoles? Or is that the older version
All Oreo 1.0's come with a volt insole. The black one is from my Oreo 2.0, I just swapped the insole on one shoe to show the difference.

Anyone notice the flyknit material in the newer models are more glossy?

Example, the B/W/V is particularly more reflective than the previous B/Ws 

Even the updated Oreo 1s I just received is more silver in comparison to my old Oreo 1 beaters

Pretty sure it's a normal mall Finishline. Someone in this thread said something about only "running club" stores getting them but I'm not so sure. I'm assuming medium to large sized Finishlines should be getting them soon. 

Good to know! :smokin I wonder if we can stack our winner's circle rewards with a coupon on these... :nerd:

Phone order worked. Sweet thanks for the heads up on RRS. She said they're not posted yet but somehow it got leaked. Haha. But she was more than willing to sell 10 pairs. She said they had a lot. I got my 9.5 and 10s.

The perfect pair will be had! :smokin

You sure? Just ordered my pair from RRS for like 150 shipped w/ the VIP, so if you already had VIP, it should total to around 148 shipped.

1-800-743-3206

I ordered a 9.5, the rep said there was 2 pairs left of 9.5 after my order if I wanted more pairs.

Damn you guys are clutch...apparently the lady i spoke didn't know...i just called back and got 20% off code and shipped on Monday! :smokin

You guys rock!!!

Just ordered 2 pairs of the oreoV1's over the phone. Super easy and $260 for both pairs with the discount. 

Last edited:
lol dude said "these are going to fly off the truck before even gets to the warehouse, you want to add another pair to your order? I thankfully said No I'm good with my pair...

Do you have an RRS in your state? The difference might be from the tax.
It's not tax difference, I was a new customer signing up for VIP membership but I'm obviously going to get out of the VIP charges before December 2016, they escalate it back to $21.99 per year lol

Just ordered 2 pairs of the oreoV1's over the phone. Super easy and $260 for both pairs with the discount. 
That's literally the price these resellers are trying to make from ONE pair, lol they can take the L

NikeTalk fam ate heavily off these runner warehouses 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

It's not tax difference, I was a new customer signing up for VIP membership but I'm obviously going to get out of the VIP charges before December 2016, they escalate it back to $21.99 per year lol
Haha, most definitely. Glad everyone could eat today.

I hope the BWv hit RRS website eventually, I want another pair.

20% VIP + 5% eBates = 25% off.

Last edited:
why wait to hit their site if you can place the order on the phone...GO

Back
Top Bottom