OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Clutch. 10.5 phone order on RRS. Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled!

For those looking for BWV ... Footlocker DTSF Westfield had them. Don't know what sizes though.

Price adjusted from $296 to $262.

Love RRS when they come through, for once.
smokin.gif
Check your PM in a second

For the ones that ordered oreo 1.0 from RRS coming up as "white/volt" color way ?
That's what I was wondering, I saw the style code and I'm a little suspicious about them meaning a Light Grey and black colorway

Hope we're not in for Volt Orcas

this one might work for some and not expired...came out to be $114.93 after tax for Cali.  CX15F558

My total for 2 size 10's were $229.86 and tack on e b a t es.

Last edited:

You get 24% off the shoes OR 20% of retail and 5% returned in cash, you should not be saying 25% off at all.
Cool.

20% off and 5% return or 25% off, the difference isn't that big or serious to me
laugh.gif
Still saved the same amount of money in the end, eventually.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the flyknit material in the newer models are more glossy?
Example, the B/W/V is particularly more reflective than the previous B/Ws 
Even the updated Oreo 1s I just received is more silver in comparison to my old Oreo 1 beaters
I just posted the same question with a few sample pics it's definitely a new more synthetic plasticish yarn

Old yarn felt more like cotton but it broke down quicker and got fuzzy I think Seahawks was the last one wit old yarn

Back
Top Bottom