OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
woke up to a cancellation email from RRS, not too concerned since i only decided to order because of the discount. surprised im the first to say something and this thread didnt blow up in a frenzy of people freaking out.

Last edited:
Got may pair in from running warehouse. They're pretty nice but now I feel dumb for spending 250 on the originals a while back...
Just got mine from them as well but your weave looks better than mine.  My left shoe toebox weave is almost just a bare grey color which has an unfinished look to it.  Cant complain too much and glad as heck I paid under retail for a brand new pair.  I was in the same boat as you and almost dropped 300 for a pair of these last year.. thank god I waited.

Yo my pair from running warehouse came in and had hella glue on the toes, hopefully my RRS order pulls thru.. 

Sz 11 (mine) and 9 (friends pair) will be delivered today from RRS.

Last edited:
can someone tell me how much are the game royal  and university red going for??

Found some locally in deadstock condition

Last edited:
Just received shipping confirmation from Jackrabbit, ordered yesterday, as a FYI for those who ordered from Jackrabbit too

All the toe box weaves are bad. Both of mine have like a straight blank grey.l on one foot. No white. And I'm seeing that on a lot of people's pairs. I just wanted a god weave pattern like the pictures. I feel like I just bought from MCDS. For 135 in not mad but still... Quality control is so bad these days. In 09 these would've been b grades. All of them. And at a clearance for60$

Last edited:
All the toe box weaves are bad. Both of mine have like a straight blank grey.l on one foot. No white. And I'm seeing that on a lot of people's pairs. I just wanted a god weave pattern like the pictures. I feel like I just bought from MCDS. For 135 in not mad but still... Quality control is so bad these days. In 09 these would've been b grades. All of them. And at a clearance for60$

That's how I'd want my pair to look like! haha

woke up to a cancellation email from RRS, not too concerned since i only decided to order because of the discount. surprised im the first to say something and this thread didnt blow up in a frenzy of people freaking out.

When did you place your order?

yup thats exactly my pair is.. ugh

if your order hast been cancelled that means your order will be fullfilled with stock. RRS is currently doing inventory at the Ohio warehouse and are not fullfilling orders. Inventory should be completed this afternoon. You will start to see shipping emails this afternoon or tomorrow. They have 24 pairs for most sizes at the warehouse that are all accounted for by phone orders. 

Last edited:
RRS informed me that my order of the new Oreo's has been back ordered no official date of when they will be getting them back to fulfill orders. Just a heads up to anyone else who might've ordered recently. 

RRS informed me that my order of the new Oreo's has been back ordered no official date of when they will be getting them back to fulfill orders. Just a heads up to anyone else who might've ordered recently. 

Called/emailed them to find this out or did they send you an an email?

live chat RRS 

the Nike Flyknit Racer are on backorder until 01/04/2016. We did see them super quick but your name is on the list to have them ship to you next! 

Like I thought...going to be a long waiting game.  but looks like I am good.  I think dood above is correct.  if  you didnt get a cancellation email by now, u should be good.  just might take 2 months 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom