OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^The Team Oranges are probably my favorite FKR cw. I think that's good deal. Try to haggle the price a bit more :lol:

Last edited:
Is $140 a fair price for vnds team orange racers?

Team orange = Cheetos colorway with yellow and orange knit = good price
Total orange = first colorway with grey medial side = fair price (these are rumored to retro this year (2016) though)

oh you're selling? you can at least get $160 to buy yourself a new pair of those BLK/WHTE/VLTS. 
Yea. I'll list em for around $160 + shipping on CL/Grailed or something and if no one bites, I'll hold on too em. I got them when they went on sale on nikestore for like $75 and I might have worn them 5x since then. They were a no go when I was stationed in AK.

Yea. I'll list em for around $160 + shipping on CL/Grailed or something and if no one bites, I'll hold on too em. I got them when they went on sale on nikestore for like $75 and I might have worn them 5x since then. They were a no go when I was stationed in AK.
I wouldn't call those VNDS if you've worn them 5x. VNDS is more like 1x and clean IMO. Anyways, good luck with your sale!

Thanks. I'll post pics if I get a chance but theyre really clean. 5x is on the high side. Any flaw on them is from the factory.

can't find the post but for the guy asking for prices on game royals and uni reds, $200 each is pretty fair. Been seeing uni for 250-350 ds and game royals at $250.

can't find the post but for the guy asking for prices on game royals and uni reds, $200 each is pretty fair. Been seeing uni for 250-350 ds and game royals at $250.
250+ for uni red's seems a little high considering people on here were feasting on them about a year ago for like 80 bucks. I personally wouldn't do more then 200 for the uni's and 220 max for the game royals. 

Not 100% satisfied but content.

I think Ray would like these toes:

250+ for uni red's seems a little high considering people on here were feasting on them about a year ago for like 80 bucks. I personally wouldn't do more then 200 for the uni's and 220 max for the game royals. 

Just my observation I've been seeing haha. Actually payed 200 and 220 for uni and game royals.

Guess mc 2.0 are my faves for this year. Can't wait for the neo turqs to retro next year. Those and the volts all I'm looking forward to.

Finally came in, can't wait to see them in sunlight. I'm kinda iffy on the volt tho. I was gona take the fly wire out but don't wana F em up. Anyone do it yet?

Hurts me whenever I see Cheetos posted. To this day, I don't know why I returned them to my local RRS. It was back when i thought the shoes were too loud.

Back
Top Bottom