OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So.. One of my friend call FL Germany, and they says it's a mistake, they don't plan to get other orca this year.. 

Just talked to RRS for the BWv's I ordered the other day, they said they're waiting for Nike to send them the BWv and they should ship 1/29. So if that's around the same date FTL says their shipping their BW's, it might be the BWv's as well.

Do any of you guys read this thread or do you just enjoy posting the same random junk over and over again?! All the posts on this page have been answered today, within the last page.

this is NT at its core and it drives me insane wayy to often :lol:

easiest way to find out is to buy them and return them if not. Bunch of footlockers around to return them to if so...

My Neo Turq order from MyRunning got cancelled as well. I'm kinda bummed about it, but I'll just wait for RRS or NDC.

These kicks have been on my "must cop" list for 2 years now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

RRS shows the BWv as black/white/white as well though. I guess the only sure way is to have someone order 'em for us and find out.

My Neo Turq order from MyRunning got cancelled as well. I'm kinda bummed about it, but I'll just wait for RRS or NDC.

These kicks have been on my "must cop" list for 2 years now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You can finally cross the Turqs off your list soon 
laugh.gif

RRS shows the BWv as black/white/white as well though. I guess the only sure way is to have someone order 'em for us and find out.

I think the 011s on FTL are the ones with VOLT. Even on NDC, there's no mention of Volt in the color description, but the stock pic displays otherwise...

just saw these on footlocker and was about to cop but i knew it might be the volt pair which i have no interest in... checked this thread first to see what yall said... still dont feel confident these are the ones without volt... so i will be passing for now....ill wait for neoturqs instead :lol:

got hyped for the black whites with white tongues but it was too good to be true

Damn, I want the BW non-volt pair so bad. The 2014 version was my first pair where I took what I feel to be bad advice from RSS to size up. Never got around to grabbing a size 10 and now the prices are crazy. 

I emailed prodirect last night when the orcas were posted because international returns are ****** and i'd have a pair of BWv's if I wasn't careful. They e-mailed me 10 min before footlocker went live today and confirmed NO VOLT. When footlocker had theirs up, i bought 2. Almost bought one off of pro direct after the e-mail. Fortune favors the brave, eat while you can

Back
Top Bottom