OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

FTL is fully committed to these though. Front page now has a huge banner with the white tongues. I ordered just in case. Worst case scenario I have to tape the box back up and schedule a USPS pickup. Worth the risk I think. That said, based on the full size run still being available, I'm guessing they're BWv's.
I chatted with a rep, he said a lot of people have been chatting and they'd have verification in 24 hours that they were orcas. he said he was pretty sure they were orcas and didn't think they were volts. i had e-mail confirmation from prodirect that they had orcas, no volt. with prodirect verifying orcas, i'm going to guess footlocker is orca'd up too. i doubled up, hopefully i'm right....

for info from myrunning:

Dear customer,

We are deeply sorry, but the shoes are absolutely sold out. There are more customers than there are the Nike Flyknit Racers on our warehouse and also Nike Corp. It is realty that Nike Corp. produces for Europe few pairs of Nike Flyknit Racer. We „fight“ with them for every each pair. We sent this exclusive models about 50% of customers.

Next consignment should arrive on the 4th of March, 2016. Tomorrow we would like to offer to our customers -  watch dog on our pages. You can set your size, model and amount and e-mail. These customers will obtain information as soon as the model is on stock.

Kind regards

Renata

My Running Team

Just picked up from runningwarehouse for $95 , I'm a sz 12 in air max but bought these in 13 because all they had left and I actually like the fit, a little big but not to bad

I would think they are volts because my local footlockers got the ones with volt fw around the time that the oreo v1 restocked

It is 100% the volts. Before release, the Canadian FL site had made the same mistake. Lots of people ordered, lots of returns.

jbKAnIA.jpg

Last edited:
It is 100% the volts. Before release, the Canadian FL site had made the same mistake. Lots of people ordered, lots of returns.

jbKAnIA.jpg
Happened to me.

Saw Canadian Foot Locker.ca had the "OG" B/W picture up, copped hoping it is the white tongue, but turns out with volt. Returned right when I opened the package.

Ordered the Orca joints just in case. I feel like theres a good chance its the volts as well but I paid via Paypal so I aint tripping.

FTL doesn't have any white tongues, fyi. Don't blame the CSRs, it's not like they physically handle the products. Their image bank shows white tongue 011, can't fault them for misinformation.
Even with deb giving us the scoop, some people are still ordering? 

they were on backorder so its straight just wait the 3 days for the chargeback to the card. woulda been a nice come up. and like we keeep saying order then think about it. then return if necessary

1. who is deb?

2. deb could be wrong. i saw people say it wasnt the orcas before i bought it but if u have an extra 160 in ur account why not. its happened before and people that didnt pull the trigger missed out 

^^ btw thats the highest post count ive ever seen from any forum member... in any forum. u got like 10 people using ur account? lol

Last edited:
1. who is deb?

2. deb could be wrong. i saw people say it wasnt the orcas before i bought it but if u have an extra 160 in ur account why not. its happened before and people that didnt pull the trigger missed out 

^^ btw thats the highest post count ive ever seen from any forum member... in any forum. u got like 10 people using ur account? lol

It's okay. You tried. Logic has failed you again

Right? They don't want to hear it, but still gonna be mad when the get the BWVs in :lol:

its quite comical actually. It's like if they hope enough they'll be the ones they're looking for

Hey, more power to you. Ain't nothing wrong with it, spend your money how you want. Just amusing to me

1. who is deb?

@d e beatup

MVP of this thread. 

Reminds me of when everyone started buying up kicks from RRS because the color code resembled the multis, and everyone ended up with some other garbage colorway.

Last edited:
1. who is deb?

do NOT question the power of the DEB

1. who is deb?

Ban this guy

1. who is deb?

Do an advanced user search with "d e beatup" in this thread, and you shall uncover how DEB became the MVP of this thread. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

ALL of the information that he has provided us with from January 2015 and earlier has come to fruition: MC2, Oreo 1 restock, Neo Turquoise, etc...

I foresee an abundance of BWV returns [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom