OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
they won't actually be returns. footlocker will have confirmation today about the vot/no volt debate. since they won't ship until feb, everybody will just cancel their order if that's the case. 

i'm still going against deb tho! i've got my conspiracy theory reasons as to why i'm right. 

Right? They don't want to hear it, but still gonna be mad when the get the BWVs in
laugh.gif
dismissing logic? u didnt see me post i just sold my used pair for 330 yesterday lol. im not new to this. i was on ISS from 06. new to NT maybe... but its happened nufff times when people hesitate and hate themselves after. yall can say what u wanna say but there was absolutely no harm done in ordering and cancelling. 

Wrong.

DEB, someone who's info is extremely reliable, said so himself that these were not the white tongues.

Footlocker reps, who are notorious for being incorrect, said that these are the white tongues.

People choosing to believe the footlocker reps. This is an exact dismissal of logic if I've ever seen one.

But like I said, spend ya bread how you want. In the end it makes zero difference to me. But you can't get sensitive if someone questions your purchase if you post about it on an open forum.

Wrong.

DEB, someone who's info is extremely reliable, said so himself that these were not the white tongues.

Footlocker reps, who are notorious for being incorrect, said that these are the white tongues.

People choosing to believe the footlocker reps. This is an exact dismissal of logic if I've ever seen one.

But like I said, spend ya bread how you want. In the end it makes zero difference to me. But you can't get sensitive if someone questions your purchase if you post about it on an open forum.
QFT

:lol: all the back and forth in here. Just cop and see if it is or isnt. Simple as that.

I will believe it when I see it. And if I miss out, the BWV were :smokin to me anyway. Also we all know how reliable DEB is with the FKR info.

Last edited:
Wrong.

u didnt read the part where i said i didnt know who "deb" was? ...oh.

point taken though ill bow down to deb from here on out. thanks for clarifying. 

u didnt read the part where i said i didnt know who "deb" was? ...oh.

point taken though ill bow down to deb from here on out. thanks for clarifying. 

Nah I just chose to ignore it because it was another dismissal of logic as you could have looked at the posts on the same page discussing who he was.....

Guys in this thread needs to read and quit posting junk that have already been addressed previously.

Nah I just chose to ignore it because it was another dismissal of logic as you could have looked at the posts on the same page discussing who he was.....
before i asked "who is deb?" and got a valid response from everyone but the admin lurking in this thread, i thought this was deb accordiing to the post above me...

but neither here no there. the matter is settled.

Last edited:
before i asked "who is deb?" and got a valid response from everyone but the admin lurking in this thread, i thought this was deb accordiing to the post above me...

but neither here no there. the matter is settled.

I'm done rustling the jimmies :rofl: you good homie :pimp:

I just got a back ordered email from Footlocker, if these were the volt pair I would think they would have more than enough stock.

If they are the volt pair I'll return em, I'm being optimistic tho

If they are the BWVs, I hope those who ordered AT LEAST get some sort of a %off code from FTL for compensation.

Just got an e-mail from FTL about the backorder status. The shoes are listed as "NIKE FLYKNIT RACER-BK/WH/WH".

mmmhmmmmm

Also ordered some from prodirect as a backup but it looks like I'm gonna have 3 orcas and my OG pair as well. ayyyyy

Last edited:
If they are the BWVs, I hope those who ordered AT LEAST get some sort of a %off code from FTL for compensation.
It was mentioned many times in this thread that they weren't the BWw.  Posts that had pictures of chats with footlocker that said "had no volt" also had the oreo 1 racer code of 101, not 11.  People posted pictures that the BWw and BWv had the same style and color code.  Seems pretty self explanatory to me.  

The fact that there are zero pictures online of Orca's with a 2015 or 2016 production tag is a massive red flag. If these were white tongues we would've seen them by now.

Personally, I like the volts. Wait about 6 months and everyone that passed will be buying them off of a reseller from eBay.

we should drop this topic until the actual pairs start coming in.. I ordered yesterday and if they are the blk/wht/volt, I can easily return them at any FTL.. they had free shipping so no harm done.. just agree to disagree for now.. yeah?!?
smile.gif

It was mentioned many times in this thread that they weren't the BWw.  Posts that had pictures of chats with footlocker that said "had no volt" also had the oreo 1 racer code of 101, not 11.  People posted pictures that the BWw and BWv had the same style and color code.  Seems pretty self explanatory to me.  

Exactly. All signs point to them being the BWvs.

I'm just saying that when they get their BWvs and complain, FTL should consider giving them a %off code since what's posted on their site is NOT what the customer will be receiving. Ultimately, it's NIKE's fault for not changing the color code. It's a good thing NIKE updated their images on NDC though...

Last edited:

Just got an e-mail from FTL about the backorder status. The shoes are listed as "NIKE FLYKNIT RACER-BK/WH/WH".

mmmhmmmmm

Also ordered some from prodirect as a backup but it looks like I'm gonna have 3 orcas and my OG pair as well. ayyyyy
bwv's are listed as bk/wh/wh as well on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom