OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So currently it seems as if only SNKRS is releasing and not NDC? Oye.

SNKRS doesn't take coupon codes do they? Been sitting on this 15% off since December and want to use it on the MC3s

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2016-05/nike-flyknit-racer-rainbow

Only snkrs according to Ndc. You can also contact chat after your purchase to apply the discount code. They will often do it.... Unless they are highly sought after Jordan releases.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2016-05/nike-flyknit-racer-rainbow

Only snkrs according to Ndc. You can also contact chat after your purchase to apply the discount code. They will often do it.... Unless they are highly sought after Jordan releases.

I contacted CS after I grabbed the Kobe 11 FTBs on SNKRS to see if I can apply the coupon and they didn't accept it. I'll try again if I'm able to get through with these

Somebody bought the mc racer with the Nike+ early access and posted their order with a coupon code applied. I am assuming Nike will oblige with this release.

everyone will eat .... ONLY if you put in the work  
wink.gif

I hate this crap. No 15% cash back with Ebates either.

If Ebates is doing 15% cashback for Nike that day, it should be ok. Just create a shopping trip on Ebates for Nike right before the release time. If you get through on SNKRS, go back to Ebates a couple days later and go to "Where's my cashback" and fill out the info with your order confirmation info. Should go through as I did it for my Kobe 11 FTBs I grabbed on the SNKRS app

Last edited:
Super Runners shop are giving all sorts of different information to different callers and those walking in as well.  I called today finally and was told they are getting another shipment in come wednesday for the official friday release.  But again, this was coming from a store that told me didnt have any for sale only to find out they were all put on hold or some clown walked in to buy multiple pairs...  

I feel as though this will still be a hard release to get even if it's GR.  Hype meter is going off the hook on this.... better have your plugs contacted and ready to go!

Don't understand what the panic is around here. If it's GR and mass produced people will have a hard time at reselling these. Just chill and wait it out. Stop freaking out and hyping it even more sonicjai

Don't understand what the panic is around here. If it's GR and mass produced people will have a hard time at reselling these. Just chill and wait it out. Stop freaking out and hyping it even more sonicjai
Agreed. Some stores that released early said they are getting more shipments in. Probably looking at 10 to 30 over retail after all said and done once these release.

Not hyping it up, just stating my opinion.  Believe me, I'm not freaking out one bit because I already have my pair but stating the obvious for the MC hype people are all over it.  

Agreed. Some stores that released early said they are getting more shipments in. Probably looking at 10 to 30 over retail after all said and done once these release.
Wow that is some wishful thinking.  I really hope you're right for those looking to get a pair but this is really not going to be the case.  When has any of the other MC colorways only over this little margin over retail?  People really need to think before they speak man... no disrespect but cmon really?

:rofl: :rofl:

Yall make me sick.. what the hell does GR mean? You know how many GR Jordans, I've missed?!?! Resale still gunna be above $275 for these. :smh:

I swear, its 2016.. I know yall botted up. yall mad confident.

there are a bunch of mc 3.0's sitting on ebay for 280+ and i even see prices around 240 shipped. only desperate people will end up paying 220+ during the initial release. these will sell out for sure but, as long as you put in work, i think most people should be able to get them for retail.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall make me sick.. what the hell does GR mean? You know how many GR Jordans, I've missed?!?! Resale still gunna be above $275 for these.
mean.gif

LOL could not agree more bruh.  People are being delusional or just ignoring the obvious.  As I said before, I want everyone to get their pair for retail but I just don't see this happening regardless.  People are going to stock up on this colorway with 2-3 pairs for themselves I bet.  

How much are you hoping to make??
Me, zero.  I am thankful I got my pair already and that's it.  

Wow that is some wishful thinking.  I really hope you're right for those looking to get a pair but this is really not going to be the case.  When has any of the other MC colorways only over this little margin over retail?  People really need to think before they speak man... no disrespect but cmon really?
I think you need to think before you speak. The first mc were going below retail back then, only the hype of fk brought the price up. The 2.0 was way more limited than the 3.0 coming out. Prices on fc are 275 right now! Prices are not going to go higher once everyone get there pairs in.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall make me sick.. what the hell does GR mean? You know how many GR Jordans, I've missed?!?! Resale still gunna be above $275 for these.
mean.gif

275 really? Its going for 275 on fc already, and they're not flying off the shelves at that price. Once everyone gets there pairs, they might be around 225 to 250 on fc.

There will be people that miss out on these, no doubt.  There will be people that miss out due to funds and then come in here and act like they never had a chance....there will be people that over sleep and act like they never had a chance.....there will be people that have to work and can't get to a computer and will say they never had a chance.  

What people are trying to say is that if you put in the WORK.....your chances are most likely MUCH higher than the last release.  

Resellers 
laugh.gif
 I swear man

I think you need to think before you speak. The first mc were going below retail back then, only the hype of fk brought the price up. The 2.0 was way more limited than the 3.0 coming out. Prices on fc are 275 right now! Prices are not going to go higher once everyone get there pairs in.

275 really? Its going for 275 on fc already, and they're not flying off the shelves at that price. Once everyone gets there pairs, they might be around 225 to 250 on fc.

where on FC are they going for $275? I don't see it. Was it a size 19 by chance? 3.0?

You really brought up 1.0 going for under retail before the hype? Thats like centuries ago. Terrible comparison.

We're taking about MC here. I already stated these shouldn't be very difficult to get. Like many, I'll be going for 3 pairs. But I'll be stunned if these are going for less than $250 after release. Again, hope you are right.

where on FC are they going for $275? I don't see it. Was it a size 19 by chance? 3.0?

You really brought up 1.0 going for under retail before the hype? Thats like centuries ago. Terrible comparison.

We're taking about MC here. I already stated these shouldn't be very difficult to get. Like many, I'll be going for 3 pairs. But I'll be stunned if these are going for less than $250 after release. Again, hope you are right.
http://www.flightclub.com/nike-flyn...-tongue-dark-grey-black-bl-glow-pnk-fl-052973

They have a few sizes for 275. They had a few more at 275, but sold out. But they had like 1 per size at 275.

hmm, i would have considered that $275 if I could see them at the LA store.

looking forward to just getting this one over and moving on. Not completely counting on my runner inn pair.

Back
Top Bottom