OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Look, there is always a chance I'm wrong. But right now, pre releases are not making that much is all I'm saying and I'm expecting profit will be less for the resellers once they release. Can't everyone just agree with me and curb the lurkers? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Look, there is always a chance I'm wrong. But right now, pre releases are not making that much is all I'm saying and I'm expecting profit will be less for the resellers once they release. Can't everyone just agree with me and curb the lurkers? 
laugh.gif

i agree with you. let's hope that we're right! 
wink.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Yall make me sick.. what the hell does GR mean? You know how many GR Jordans, I've missed?!?! Resale still gunna be above $275 for these. :smh:

I swear, its 2016.. I know yall botted up. yall mad confident.

It was going for $220 a week or two ago

I think you need to think before you speak. The first mc were going below retail back then, only the hype of fk brought the price up. The 2.0 was way more limited than the 3.0 coming out. Prices on fc are 275 right now! Prices are not going to go higher once everyone get there pairs in.

275 really? Its going for 275 on fc already, and they're not flying off the shelves at that price. Once everyone gets there pairs, they might be around 225 to 250 on fc.
Ok man not gonna keep going back and forth on this... you have your opinion and I have mine.   Don't get so defensive and pissy just because someone didnt agree with you.
where on FC are they going for $275? I don't see it. Was it a size 19 by chance? 3.0?

You really brought up 1.0 going for under retail before the hype? Thats like centuries ago. Terrible comparison.

We're taking about MC here. I already stated these shouldn't be very difficult to get. Like many, I'll be going for 3 pairs. But I'll be stunned if these are going for less than $250 after release. Again, hope you are right.
Exactly.. could not have said it better.  That dude is making such a terrible comparison that shouldnt even be brought into the conversation.  

laugh.gif

Again, your opinion.  Clearly I do not agree and willing to bet more do not agree with yours but whatever.  

I can see these for $230 resell. But much like everyone has mentioned it seems that everyone who does their hw will get a pair.

MC 2.0s were an NDC only release and had trouble reselling at $300+. What makes you guys think a much wider release will even come close to those numbers? Multiple pairs sitting on ebay right now for

MC 2.0s were an NDC only release and had trouble reselling at $300+. What makes you guys think a much wider release will even come close to those numbers? Multiple pairs sitting on ebay right now for <$260 and this is before the actual release itself
trouble selling for $300+ but at $250 they flew.

these will be just as hyped but with a bit less resell

so what's the official release date on the 3.0s? is it the 13th? and what sites would be carrying them? rrs, rw and ndc?

Just got a pair of blue lagoons from rrs for $91. Only my 3rd pair of flyknits. Waiting to get these MCs now

This thread was like a fam before...then MC talk came along and everyone firing shots :lol:

been like that for every Mc release, there was just a lot less people in here for the first drop

Back
Top Bottom