OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The orange and volt pairs have me worrying about the white tongues this fall...

also, I'm looking for a pair of black or white trainers in 10-10.5. any recommendations for places to look besides grailed and ebay?
only other places i could think of are your local sneaker facebook group and "flyknit seller"  facebook group. oh and GOAT.

Last edited:
Local house of hoops here said they're getting them on Friday.. Either whoever is running their Twitter account has no clue or the store managers got fed bad info.

I know most people prefer the original, but I'm really feelin these for my first pair of racers. I've got a few pairs of grey joggers so the grey tongue works for me. Now I gotta scoop the MC 3.0's on Friday... 
nerd.gif

We'll find out about footlocker tomorrow. That's when mine gets their shipment in so we'll know for sure by then.

Local house of hoops here said they're getting them on Friday.. Either whoever is running their Twitter account has no clue or the store managers got fed bad info.

I had asked the manager of the footlocker the other day and he told me they have them in store.

I know most people prefer the original, but I'm really feelin these for my first pair of racers. I've got a few pairs of grey joggers so the grey tongue works for me. Now I gotta scoop the MC 3.0's on Friday... :nerd:  

Yep. Gonna need these for sure.

I had asked the manager of the footlocker the other day and he told me they have them in store.
ayy 
nthat.gif

also note the number of people asking these retailers on twitter about this drop... Very low. Last year almost every other tweet was asking about the multis. Hype is not yet here... *knock on wood*

Last edited:
yea that is a lil weird seeing as some ppl said their FTLs were selling them in store late last week

My local House of Hoops said they'll have them as well.

These shouldn't be difficult to grab if you put in minimal effort. Three stores in my immediate area already have them or plan on getting them this week.

^ nice.

throw some black laces in there for me real quick
nerd.gif
I just looked around and realized I don't even have any black laces, like from any shoe...
embarassed.gif
 the only black shoes I have are dress shoes with the wiry laces. Sorry fam.

Its strange to see this thread with multiple pages per day again.  Something good must be coming soon.... it brings a tear of joy to my eye.  

My local House of Hoops said they'll have them as well.

These shouldn't be difficult to grab if you put in minimal effort. Three stores in my immediate area already have them or plan on getting them this week.

I agree with you, all it takes is get to the stores early.

Its strange to see this thread with multiple pages per day again.  Something good must be coming soon.... it brings a tear of joy to my eye.  
I'm really excited for the 3M release if it is indeed a "sunset" release. That's gonna be a fun few weeks.

I know most people prefer the original, but I'm really feelin these for my first pair of racers. I've got a few pairs of grey joggers so the grey tongue works for me. Now I gotta scoop the MC 3.0's on Friday... 
nerd.gif

didn't like them but these pics right here...i need em 

Back
Top Bottom