OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I wonder how different the greys are in the total oranges and the mc. Might have to try and find some total oranges for the laces.

The tongue is actually much darker in real life then it looks in pictures. I still prefer the black tongue, but the new ones are nice also.

I don't have a problem with the mixed weave as much as I do with the (lack of) contrasting medial side on the total orange and volt retros. That solid black on the OG volts :pimp:

so if these are a snkrs only release we can use ebates or discount codes on them?

Anyone ever have a problem with SNKRS not loading?  I've deleted/redownloaded/logged out and I keep getting "error loading content"

Anyone ever have a problem with SNKRS not loading?  I've deleted/redownloaded/logged out and I keep getting "error loading content"

It can take at least 30 seconds for my feed to refresh with the spinning circle thing.

so if these are a snkrs only release we can use ebates or discount codes on them?

Just create an ebates ticket on or a few minutes before release time.

If you're successful with an order then manually request an ebates rebate if an automatic one doesn't come.

Mine wouldnt load anythint new since the wings release and i didnt really notice until the 4s restock since i dont check it often. Then i signed out and signed back in and nothing would load at all.
I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it works now though

never care much for the grey tongue checking in.

But it definitely looks darker than the stock pics.

they will do.

and for you non-US residents 
ohwell.gif
They will be available in EU, the person tweeted NikeCanada which wont have them online. 

Anybody know how to fix this? Unfortunately I won't be able to return it. Looks like I'll end up having to just bear with it.

Back
Top Bottom