OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Central FL trash. Two spots and they aren't easy for me to get to and one is in a mall known to just sell out stock to resellers.

I'm hoping Adidas has some UB's or NMD's releasing Friday too.. so less competition.. is there any releasing? :lol:

Yeahhh...Resellers are problems EVERYWHERE.  They hustle for the hype.

I'm wondering if it's a limit of one per customer or not?  I think that's the main issue to see if the family eats well or not. If it's limited one per person, then if you put in the work, you'll grab a pair or two if you're lucky.

Here's to MC Flyknit Friday. Funny that it's gonna be the 13th; May the odds be ever in your favor hah.

I'm wondering if it's a limit of one per customer or not?  I think that's the main issue to see if the family eats well or not. If it's limited one per person, then if you put in the work, you'll grab a pair or two if you're lucky.

Here's to MC Flyknit Friday. Funny that it's gonna be the 13th; May the odds be ever in your favor hah.
Yea havent seen anything but it's a good way to tell if it's GR: if one per customer this is gonna be limited, if not I think most people gonna eat.

I'm hoping Adidas has some UB's or NMD's releasing Friday too.. so less competition.. is there any releasing? 
New black ones came out today and the new triple  whites come out on Thursday. 

Annnd just found out Adidas are releasing the Camo PK NMDs next week so hopefully this means some people aren't going to cop both and bail on the MCs. Then there are people like me who's probably gonna go for both and hate himself afterwards.

Last edited:
anyone planning on dying the tongue black?

Thinking about doing that or swapping to grey laces, not a fan of the black/grey contrast paired with the MC, prefer one or the other.

I have a pair coming from runnerinn and will be hitting up my local FTL for a pair for my misses and might pick up another pair just in case runnerinn doesn't come through with my order. anyway, if I can pick up another in my size or get lucky online. id sell my spares to those that didn't eat at retail plus what ever shipping will be ship to you.

I have a pair coming from runnerinn and will be hitting up my local FTL for a pair for my misses and might pick up another pair just in case runnerinn doesn't come through with my order. anyway, if I can pick up another in my size or get lucky online. id sell my spares to those that didn't eat at retail plus what ever shipping will be ship to you.
Would you happen to be a size 10? Haha

I'm hoping Adidas has some UB's or NMD's releasing Friday too.. so less competition.. is there any releasing? :lol:

New black ones came out today and the new triple  whites come out on Thursday. 

Annnd just found out Adidas are releasing the Camo PK NMDs next week so hopefully this means some people aren't going to cop both and bail on the MCs. Then there are people like me who's probably gonna go for both and hate himself afterwards.

nobody gets "distracted" like that, we're all fiends :rofl:

NDC has a one pair limit on the acai berries... Seems like a slam dunk that they will only allow one per customer.

Nike+ was one per.

every footlocker within my zip code search is fcfs , excited for that. i do want to dye the tongue black though. quick tutorial how to?

It's interesting that some of those grey/black have the white flywire and others have the grey. I'm surprised Nike would do that again if they are releasing them again.

Back
Top Bottom