OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

liking the pattern of the 3.0's than OG's from the pics I've seen.. 3.0's seem brighter and more blue.. thanks for the pics..
They are better in my opinion   I think the major difference is that the knit has more shine to it (like the newer racers).  When these arent in the sun or bright light, they still have their color to them.. whereas the MC1 looked kind of brownish when not in direct light.  If I can get some grey laces from the total orange racers, I think these will be my favorites.  

2 stores in the state of Colorado (population of 5+ million people) are getting them.  What a time to be alive!
Ok, I'm sorry. Better than last time
Its all good.  Just trying to point out that unless you live in a major city, your only chance is probably going to be online... And when websites are involved, it can be a headache.

Its all good.  Just trying to point out that unless you live in a major city, your only chance is probably going to be online... And when websites are involved, it can be a headache.
I live in the middle of nowhere, CA and mine is getting them, so i was stoked. But then again, California. But yeah. SNKRS won't be as great this time around if there's hype

I live in the middle of nowhere, CA and mine is getting them, so i was stoked. But then again, California. But yeah. SNKRS won't be as great this time around if there's hype
try living in Canada... online or bust is typically how things go

They are better in my opinion   I think the major difference is that the knit has more shine to it (like the newer racers).  When these arent in the sun or bright light, they still have their color to them.. whereas the MC1 looked kind of brownish when not in direct light.  If I can get some grey laces from the total orange racers, I think these will be my favorites.  
yup.. had the same idea about the total orange laces.. haha.. prolly put grey Lunar soles on 'em too if I go with the grey tongue and not have them dye black..

Rolled the dice, love the results.

Didn't know if I'd keep them, but yeah, I'm keeping them.

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom