OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I've never taken an L on SNKRS

I was that way until they expanded to android and desktop. Now I am catching Ls from snkrs left and right. I haven't hit yet on 10+ tries.... Especially on the draws. I feel like I'll be able to cop on snkrs tomorrow though.

Hm. Local FTL has a shipment of 22 Pairs. Not sure if that's before or after employees have locked down their pairs. :nerd:

Are these even showing up on the SNKRS app? I wanna set a release notification.
They are there.  They put them on the app a few days back, so you have to scroll down quite a ways down.  

If you still don't see them, try uninstalling-reinstalling the app, or logging out and back in.

Asking for a friend.

How does southcoast plaza work for releases??

Last edited:

anyone hear anything from RRS, their customer service keeps giving me the runaround 
I got an email saying that the shipping day was moved back to the 16th

EDIT, 

Just checked my email that the order has shipped out today at 3:05 PM, size 14. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
They are there.  They put them on the app a few days back, so you have to scroll down quite a ways down.  

If you still don't see them, try uninstalling-reinstalling the app, or logging out and back in.
Thanks, found it and set it to notify me. Can we use our promo codes on SNKRS orders yet or do we have to call in after we order or after it ships to apply it?

Back
Top Bottom