OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

They are there.  They put them on the app a few days back, so you have to scroll down quite a ways down.  

If you still don't see them, try uninstalling-reinstalling the app, or logging out and back in.
Thanks, found it and set it to notify me. Can we use our promo codes on SNKRS orders yet or do we have to call in after we order or after it ships to apply it?

Not sure if this has been asked but does anyone know if you can use promo codes on SNKRS?
You're supposed to be able to enter them somewhere, but one thing you can do is to log into NDC, and add an item to your cart. Apply the code. When you checkout via snkrs, it will apply the code. (At least that's how you could do it before). The other option is just to contact Nike after you order and have them adjust the price using your code.

lately for me at least the nike rep when i call after I order states they won't and stopped applying promo codes to orders placed on SNKRS

OC heads, my friend dropped by FTL in SCP today and an employee said that they will supposedly get their MC 3.0 shipment on Saturday...?

It WILL be a much easier purchase than MC2.

MC2 only dropped in NDC.

MC3 is available in most Nike stockist.

That alone, makes a huge difference.

Perfect, I hope MC3 sit and go on sale so everyone can double up and triple up. Tired of limited releases. Wish they would re-release MC2's, I really like those. Thanks!

I'm also glad Adidas is as hyped as they are now...takes the limelight away from Nike runners, and other runners (NB, Saucony, etc.).

Walter..

plenty of stock around my way
smokin.gif
damn removed that second part quickly

thought these would be plentiful here in korea but they sold out pretty quickly today.

Asking for a friend.

How does southcoast plaza work for releases??
Pretty smoothly but they make you line up outside their store. For GR, I usually stroll in after 11 when the crowd dies down and scoop my pair. But lately they've been opening up early and selling before their normal 10 am drop. 

Good looking out. I may have an extra pair tomorrow as well. Gonna cop on SNKRS and then see if I can cop locally. If not I'll just return them

Back
Top Bottom