OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

JD Sports Europe is online, managed to get two pairs, hopefully with a great weave
jd has oversold....big time! fingers crossed for you! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Y'all really reaching with these over seas shops on a general release shoe haha
Haha yeah it would appear that way but alot of us don't live in US.

I lost out on Nike AU release this morning

Again on Size UK hours later

Pretty sure I am losing out right now on SNS, can't add to cart.

Will try for the 4th time today on US release in 2 hours. 
frown.gif

(and there are no physical store releases in Aus for these)

Last edited:
My order placed in March went through and is going to be shipped - the order of a friend of mine from today too - both orders within the EU...

Last edited:
I thought it was "online if pairs remain after store sale" kind of thing.  You know there ain't gonna be any pairs online for this shoe.

actually just got through for a pair on SNS...of course not my size though :smh:

will have to trade or sell to get my size...if it's not cancelled of course

Last edited:
like you re gonna have a chance in sns.

unless you are using a bot. Last time I got something from sns was the bape x undftd x adidas zx5000 that dropped randomly.

Plus SNS also will charge your pp even if the item isn't in stock. Their inventory system is trash.
They recently updated their system. I haven't been canceled in like my last 20 transactions with them. Their system automatically refunds when order can't be created. I don't know of any other website that has that yet.

Last edited:
it's still trash lol  

ordered some kobes when they first went up and they cancelled me 

Last edited:
How do i get directed from ebates to the snkrs desktop site? I tried putting in snkrs in the url but says the site is down.

Back
Top Bottom