OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For those on SNKRS.

have your payment method selected in settings, if you're on iOS have touchID enabled, and if not have your password copied.

Good luck all!

Last edited:
lol resell? these gonna be on sale LMFAOOOOO

Resell market is going to be terrible here. However, from what I've seen the past few months around my way is that most resellers are international students from China who buy stock to flip back home. When the NMDs first dropped, one dude bought 15 pairs and sent them all back to Taiwan. Anyone know what the reseller market and demand is for these down there? Based on the post earlier in this thread, we might be seeing the same thing.

Resell market is going to be terrible here. However, from what I've seen the past few months around my way is that most resellers are international students from China who buy stock to flip back home. When the NMDs first dropped, one dude bought 15 pairs and sent them all back to Taiwan. Anyone know what the reseller market and demand is for these down there? Based on the post earlier in this thread, we might be seeing the same thing.

yikes

Who cares about the resell.. just hoping to cop another pair and call it a day.  These are for rocking this summer baby!

Yeah, think I'm just gonna cop on ebay. Wait for the influx of re-sellers and hopefully pick one up for USD200 shipped :/

Oh I'm good. Just walked up to the gate and I see the MCs already in the display case. They must've put em in there last night :lol:. I'm still the only person here. Gonna have my choice at the perfect weave!

After placing my order on SNKRS, if I leave the app, will I still be in line/pending? Or do I have to stay in the SNKRS app the whole time to still have my order pending? Thanks!

Oh I'm good. Just walked up to the gate and I see the MCs already in the display case. They must've put em in there last night :lol:. I'm still the only person here. Gonna have my choice at the perfect weave!

lmaooo read this in the geekiest voice ever

footlocker is having problems already 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom