OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
smh bro im over here still trying to get my 1st order off snkrs.. just gonna go to footlocker

I had court at 9 AM when they came out but just logged in and checked out a 10.5 and 5.5 for my girl. I'm guessing these didn't sell out?

Did they do early access link for the 3.0s? Damn it was so random when they gave those out for the 2.0 last year, biggest stress reliever ha.
I was so pisssed cuz I had to wait till I got back to my work desk to try n checkout with the early access for 2.0, and gone.

sorry to off topic regarding the mc 3.0. am intending to get a flyknit lunar 3 oreo online but theres nowhere in my country that has any flyknit lunar in stock to try sizing. anyone knows if it fits the same as other lunars like the lunarglide 7 or lunar tempo? am a size 13 for new balance and 12 for stefan janoski max

@perroh  Damn, im glad you were able to cook this time for a his and hers pair. 
nthat.gif

some dude at my local asked me if I was gunna double or triple up to flip one, I said nah it wont be worth it, and hes exoecting to make at least $100, i had to stop myself from laughing

Copped a 10 on the app, decided to hit up my local footlocker and by time I got there at 10:30 all they had left was a 11.5 and a 13. A guy that left the store ahead of me had like 5 pairs. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom