OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not exactly sure I got them off SNKRS, it said pending. But when I tried to log in via Twitter and place another order it showed as purchased. Nike already withdrew the bread from me so I guess I got them.

Looks like ebay/GOAT it is 
frown.gif

Not exactly sure I got them off SNKRS, it said pending. But when I tried to log in via Twitter and place another order it showed as purchased. Nike already withdrew the bread from me so I guess I got them.
Yeah you're good. Same thing happened to me but I got my email not too long ago. 

Nike said it could take up to 24 hours but you should receive it soon

If you are getting errors, ASK A FRIEND TO USE THEIR CELL PHONE NUMBER. Register a new account, use their number, have them send you the verification code, and then cop with your info

Spoke to Nike CS and they said orders are flooding their system.  Pulled up my order after being on hold for 10 mins and confirmed it's there but we may have to wait for an email confirmation 24 hours from now.  He said it's there and everything looks good but just gotta wait for that email.  He also gave me a 15% coupon for the hassle since I wanted to apply a GC that I forgot I had.  

As long as your page says purchased, you are fine.  Now go enjoy your day!

Every single one of my friends who don't ever try, were able to get a pair for themselves. If only every release was like this.

I LITERALLY just woke up. Decided to browse NT and I had not been in this thread in a couple weeks.

Jumped to last page and it looks like there's a release...lol

Opened up SNKRS and less than a minute later...PURCHASED.

Back
Top Bottom