OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My snkr order has not shipped either. Similar thing happened to me for the safari air max a few months ago and they canceled my order. I won't start worrying until Monday.

I wouldn't start worrying until Tuesday or Wednesday to be honest. Nike often takes their time.

^ based on how quickly the didn't sell out, I would expect some major restocks in a month or two.

They pulled the game royals as wel from the web, which is interesting to me. They had scattered sizes a few days ago.

^ based on how quickly the didn't sell out, I would expect some major restocks in a month or two.

They pulled the game royals as wel from the web, which is interesting to me. They had scattered sizes a few days ago.
Hopefully not just one but constantly like the black and white pair which were sooo hyped back in the day. Don't want to miss out on a single restock and that just goes to feed the resellers again. Nike crushed the resellers on the Black and white pair.

Patience is the key here guys.. Stop worrying unless you got the cancellation email and even if you did, im pretty confident they'll restock and you can eat again.

My snkr order has not shipped either. Similar thing happened to me for the safari air max a few months ago and they canceled my order. I won't start worrying until Monday.
I wouldn't even then. Seems as if there were enough of these to go around.

lol you guys stressing out on shipment confirmation, its barely been a day.  knowing nike i wouldn't sweat unless its been a few business days.  i've had an instance where i bought 2 pairs of shoes within the same hr and one shipped out same day while the other took a few days. 

my pair from footlocker

waiting on 2 more pairs from SNKRS

at first i thought i wouldnt like the grey tongue but its a very good contrast against the black laces and multi color weave upper

overall im just extremely happen this release wasnt like the mc2 where it was an instant sell out within a minute

For those who copped on snkrs app you can still get the ebates promo by just filling out a ticket through ebates. I've done it in the past and they'll just credi my account when the shoes shipped.

Click where's my cash back on ebates and just fill out the form.
thnx for the tip. i submitted the forms!

damn those wooden shoe trees are ruining those OG's second by second.

I agree, my guess is that he's stretching them out on purpose. They sure look distorted though.

I like the comparison pic, the 2016's pops a lot more and definitely looks a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom