OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So...tie it? What you mean? :lol:

Its weird though, only my yellow (Cheetah I think is the name of the colorway) is the only pair I have where the laces get undone rather easily.

Last edited:
So...tie it? What you mean? :lol:

Its weird though, only my yellow (Cheetah I think is the name of the colorway) is the only pair I have where the laces get undone rather easily.

I did :lol: Im just definitely one that prefers the factory rope laces in other pairs over these ribbons

yall must have so week hands. tie them *****S down hard promise they'll rarely come undone

Late pics but I got busy yesterday. Glad to add these 3.0s to my modest MC family. Best weave combo I could get/find out of the 3 pairs I sorted through. I think they came out flame :pimp:.

ribbon laces >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ribbon laces >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
trade me your round laces for a bunch of ribbon laces.. :wink:

trade me your round laces for a bunch of ribbon laces.. :wink:

seriously, ribbon laces are trash

ashame i see people trine resell for 250+ already when these are still available i hope people shop around before forking that up

ashame i see people trine resell for 250+ already when these are still available i hope people shop around before forking that up
It's so dumb, it's like some people want to pay more for shoes just because. People on the local FB group actually were buying for 220 yesterday morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom