OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
ebates**** how do i do it? login on beats click the nike site then the debates will automatically give me the difference at a later date? I'm on the nike site doesn't seem like it went down 15% yet

The cash back goes back to you on your EBates account after you made a purchase. 
ebates**** how do i do it? login on beats click the nike site then the debates will automatically give me the difference at a later date? I'm on the nike site doesn't seem like it went down 15% yet

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of Multicolors for my girl earlier this morning via the restock via SNKRS. Ended up at Nike San Fransisco around 3pm today and saw that they had a few pairs left in stock. Ended up pulling the trigger so we didn't have to wait on shipping. Oddly enough, they got rung up at $109....Obviously not mad, just a little bit confused 8) Anyone else get a deal like that today?

Picked up a pair of Multicolors for my girl earlier this morning via the restock via SNKRS. Ended up at Nike San Fransisco around 3pm today and saw that they had a few pairs left in stock. Ended up pulling the trigger so we didn't have to wait on shipping. Oddly enough, they got rung up at $109....Obviously not mad, just a little bit confused
glasses.gif
Anyone else get a deal like that today?
i would of went back and tried to get more lol

Picked up a pair of Multicolors for my girl earlier this morning via the restock via SNKRS. Ended up at Nike San Fransisco around 3pm today and saw that they had a few pairs left in stock. Ended up pulling the trigger so we didn't have to wait on shipping. Oddly enough, they got rung up at $109....Obviously not mad, just a little bit confused 8) Anyone else get a deal like that today?

wth is a bag fee :lol:

wth is a bag fee :lol:

maybe to encourage bringing your own bag they charge for giving consumers bags.

when i was at ntny it rung up 109 as well but the cashier fixed it before it went through. you (op) just happened to get through

Last edited:
Out here in the bay we get charged $.10 if we want a bag; dont worry itll come around to the rest of the country soon

It took me a while to get used to the bag thing. Once grocery shopping I forgot to take my bags. Ended up with groceries scattered all over my back seat. Pita trying to take them out lol.

I just need MC 2.0s and a cheap pair of neo turqs

I'll also gladly accept any unwanted ribbon laces floating out there

No bag fees up here. I don't think I've ever been charged for a bag from a store in my life

Last edited:
Did some states just start implementing this bag fee? It's been like this in Canada for a long time already for a bag fee

Did some states just start implementing this bag fee? It's been like this in Canada for a long time already for a bag fee

Bag Fee caused quite a stir here :lol:

Anyways it's been since I want to say 2012/13, some counties implementing them earlier than others. Despite that, still forget a bag about 75% of the time. I assume it'll be a federally mandated thing in years to come.

Yup, $.25 a bag in San Francisco. Trips me out now when places just give you bag, especially a plastic bag (banned in SF) :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom