OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not true! I sold my mc 2.0 for $300 and before that $375. The market 2.0 will always be high because they were limited.
me thinks u missed the joke there 
laugh.gif

Not sure if it's been posted but 3 Racers drop on 11/25.

Blue tint
Pure platinum
Olive

Last edited:
I hope so. after seeing more pictures I really regret passing on my reserved pair because of some sales tax :lol:

I read somewhere finishline was expecting them too. I tnink TBlakes twitter.

Last edited:
I hope so. after seeing more pictures I really regret passing on my reserved pair because of some sales tax :lol:

I read somewhere finishline was expecting them too. I tnink TBlakes twitter.

Problem with finish line and footlocker is that they are pretty much impossible to buy from because of all the bots and such that feast on their websites.

source of info? Blue tint is supposed to be in november, with the olives in december.
Me. I've given release info for other shoes in the past. I just don't come in here very often cuz I don't really wear Racers.

I have a launch calendar at my job.

source of info? Blue tint is supposed to be in november, with the olives in december.
Me. I've given release info for other shoes in the past. I just don't come in here very often cuz I don't really wear Racers.

I have a launch calendar at my job.

No problem man. Thanks for the help. I was just going off what NYC posted in here and what other sneakers rumor sites were saying. They all seem to say the the blue tints are next month, and the olives are in december.

No problem man. Thanks for the help. I was just going off what NYC posted in here and what other sneakers rumor sites were saying. They all seem to say the the blue tints are next month, and the olives are in december.
I feel ya. Nope, my launch calendar shows 3 Racers 11/25.

Back
Top Bottom