OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Man after the Olive green release.

I wanna see how this looks like: 
526628-009
BLACK/BLACK-ANTHRACITE
1/13

Would that be similar to DARKGREY / ANTHRACITE OG racers?
I think someone posted a pic of them during the summer. The photo gallery on this site sucks so not really worth trying to find it lol

any news for pure plat restock?
I heard 11/11.... maybe thats when other stores get them in. 

not 1100 like the pair on ebay..
mean.gif

I would say anything around 250-500 would be good, depending on how "used" they are..
Appreciate it. I was thinking somewhere between your figure. Saw those on eBay as well. I dont think anyone in their right mind will pay that price.

Caught the Zoom One Trainers on there as well? that guy is up & down on price. Must've seen them relisted at least 4x, twice being an actual auction w/ no reserve but never sold for some reason. Currently listed @ BIN for $600. I'll keep watching.

hey guys long time lurker! finally decided to join. hey everyone!

wondering what the going rate for a ds mc 1.0 racer is? thanks for the help

hey guys long time lurker! finally decided to join. hey everyone!

wondering what the going rate for a ds mc 1.0 racer is? thanks for the help

I'd say 250-300? Personally, I think the 3.0 is way better as the colors are much more vibrant. You can always try painting the tongue to black if the grey tongue really bothers you that much.

I'd say 250-300? Personally, I think the 3.0 is way better as the colors are much more vibrant. You can always try painting the tongue to black if the grey tongue really bothers you that much.
thanks! I actually have the 1.0 ds and thinking about getting rid of them. wanted to know the value to see if it was worth selling or just eventually wearing to run in. I'm still running in my chlorine's since they came out lol

I 100% agree with you that the MC 3.0 > MC 1.0. I just find them much more aesthetically pleasing on feet and the grey tongue adds to its personality rather than detracts IMO.

Last edited:
Just a heads up but if someone still looking for a pair of the blackouts in a sz 10, I have mine up for grabs. Just looking to get back what I spent. Still NIB 
nthat.gif

Otherwise, it'll hit the usual selling spots if no interest.

Edit: Sold as of 10/30/16 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Could you guys please help me out with a legit check? They look good to me but just want a second opinion. Sorry there's no additional photos.
Thanks in advance

Lol you guys prefer the MC3 to the MC1 cause its the only pair you could get your hands on. MC1 easily >>>

Back
Top Bottom