OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yup way too much white. The toebox shade of green would've been perfect.

Guess I'm done with 2016, cant wait for the racer drops next year 
smokin.gif

^^ I'm with ya, I think the Blue Tints are fire compared to plats, olives, and most other racers but we seem to be in the smaller group of that population

Last edited:
^^ I'm with ya, I think the Blue Tints are fire compared to plats, olives, and most other racers but we seem to be in the smaller group of that population

Yeah you guys are. I bought both plats and denims but the denims are just so boring and underwhelming in person and on feet. I was disappointed. Plats are the dopest out of these 3 to me but that's just me.

Yeah you guys are. I bought both plats and denims but the denims are just so boring and underwhelming in person and on feet. I was disappointed. Plats are the dopest out of these 3 to me but that's just me.
I'll have all three waiting for me when I get home in a week. Have a feeling plats will be my favorite 

Another reason why I'm passing on the olive racers is bc I copped the olive UBs which are wayyyyy better than these.

I slept over it and will pass on the Olives since I would to often prefer wearing other of my Racers (especially the Platinums in comparison)...

For me the Blue Tints aren't boring at all and are a perfect match for an outfit with different tones of blue (and black) - Jeans trousers/ blue or black Chinos with a Jeans / blue or white (t-) shirt...

For this year I'm done with Racers

http://niketalk.com/t/333957/offici...re-for-sizing-preferences/85920#post_26917391

- waiting for the releases next year ( except there is yet again a surprising drop this year :smile:...

Can't decide if I should pass on the olives or not. They are clean as hell but with the amount of heat dropping next year will I really miss out?

sad to see that running warehouse doesn't stock the newer racers anymore

RRS as well, for that matter

rip discounted racers 

sad to see that running warehouse doesn't stock the newer racers anymore

RRS as well, for that matter

rip discounted racers 

RRS is a sinking ship anyways when it comes to racers. They stopped giving more than the 10% discount a little while back.

There haven't been any mainstream racers released in a while though... maybe the triple blacks are the only widely available ones.

Back
Top Bottom