OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
How come when I call their number it doesn't work? Am I supposed to put in something extra in the number when I call international? They say this is their customer help number 0161 393 7055

sorry, I usually don't make too many international calls 

Last edited:
on a side note, why are these sitting when midnights sold out with quickness lol. cannot understand europeans... They seem more limited stockwise as well.. at least in usa.

It was probably the UB tipple black madness.  I have seen a few people wearing the midnights but no plats on feet yet.  

on a side note, why are these sitting when midnights sold out with quickness lol. cannot understand europeans... They seem more limited stockwise as well.. at least in usa.

Kept debating if I should cop from jdsports but I gave in and just got them. Didn't wanna chance missing out tomorrow, limited or not

Would be dope in the newer look of the 862713 (mixed and blocked colors)... 

Last edited:
Those red ones are a problem
pimp.gif

SNKRS prompted me for a password when I've enabled touch ID since launch. the application is so glitchy..

edit: got 'em

Last edited:
Got my pair. Nike playing games with me during the long "pending" period.

Those reds look nice, but I think I'm taking a hiatus from sneaker buying, happy with where I'm at at the moment.

Will definitely still lurk in here though and post pics when the olives come in.

Back
Top Bottom