OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
At one point, didn't NDC discount Racers? Or am I making that up?

Most retailers have discounted the volt & blk/wht/volt Racers yet they're still listed for full price on NDC

I got the first MC Racer years ago on discount AND my homies employee discount. Dirt cheap.

Last edited:
We are 8 days away from the 1 year anniversary of the release of the 526628-011 (Black/White/Volt) racers. :lol: Still sitting on NDC in a FSR @ $150. :lol:

Just called my local FTL and they stated they had no stock of the Olive Racers.

Anyone got a local spot that has a size 10.5 in stock?

Got through on Space Jams but would rather have these Olives

all these new releases.. while I'm coppin' OG's..
smile.gif
wink.gif

and playing around with these mc socks for Flyknit Friday..
nthat.gif
So much heat with those, i had a pending purchase with a pair of white tongue, but the seller disappeared on me . As far as sequoia goes i can find a pair. 

So much heat with those, i had a pending purchase with a pair of white tongue, but the seller disappeared on me . As far as sequoia goes i can find a pair. 
I bought the pair @ek1m  posted a few pages back on the bay.. suppose to be here next week.. hope they're the pair that were pictured on the listing.. yeah, I was just lucky someone reached out to me that is getting out of the knit game.. 

I bought the pair @ek1m  posted a few pages back on the bay.. suppose to be here next week.. hope they're the pair that were pictured on the listing.. yeah, I was just lucky someone reached out to me that is getting out of the knit game.. 
Nice thats a good pick, i was going to buy the pair i found for $150. I am a size 8.5 in case anyone has some stuff for me. haha

If I could find the

blocked Crimson/Volt

and

Hyper Jade cw

, I think I'd be done with Racers. :nerd:

None of these new cws have piqued my interest... >D

Anyone with that list of the upcoming cws... :nerd: lol *paging dragicon :tongue:

Last edited:
Thanks, bros!

From that list, I'm interested in seeing what the Oreo2s, 405s, MC2s and 014s look like... :nerd:

March, April, & May are going to be hard to resist purchasing racers. :smh: what are the odds though that Nike doesn't mess up the colorways? There always seems to be one thing that throws off the style.

The faded pastel pack are the racers I'm most looking forward to in 2017:

Haven't bought a pair of FKR's since the Knit by Nights. Easily passed on the Earth Tones, Blue Tints, Olives, and Midnights but these will need to be had, especially the second ones from the top that are nude/mauve.

I'm a big fan of the muted washed out colors along with the black swoosh. It almost looks like charcoal has been rubbed into the flyknit weave of the uppers. So dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom