OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
At one point, didn't NDC discount Racers? Or am I making that up?

Most retailers have discounted the volt & blk/wht/volt Racers yet they're still listed for full price on NDC

i think they might really be sold out. I know platinums and the blues just restocked, but those restocks flew just as fast as the initial release. They defintely seem to be producing less of these newer racers than they were to start off 2016, plus we knew alot were hyped for this specific olive colorway.

One day
embarassed.gif

At one point, didn't NDC discount Racers? Or am I making that up?

Most retailers have discounted the volt & blk/wht/volt Racers yet they're still listed for full price on NDC

The last racers I've seen discounted on NDC were the Pink/Orange color blocked racers. Ever since then (at least by my memory), they haven't had any racers on sale :smh: They just send them to the outlets, at usually $119. Somebody posted the acai berries at a chicago outlet for something like $35 or $39.

The last racers I've seen discounted on NDC were the Pink/Orange color blocked racers. Ever since then (at least by my memory), they haven't had any racers on sale :smh: They just send them to the outlets, at usually $119. Somebody posted the acai berries at a chicago outlet for something like $35 or $39.

Talked to customer service after placing my order since I have a 10% off coupon I've wanted to use on these and they said they can't discount them because they were bought through SNKRS and not NDC

Talked to customer service after placing my order since I have a 10% off coupon I've wanted to use on these and they said they can't discount them because they were bought through SNKRS and not NDC
Its true.  SNKRS purchases will not be able to accomodate any and all discount codes.  You can only apply them when they are available on NDC.  

haha funny how a lot of us missed the drop, including myself. I totally forgot the drop was today. The thread was silent last night...

Copped the olives pretty easily at my local footlocker after work. They still had the plats, blue tints, and triple black racers in a decent size run

Back
Top Bottom