OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Size 10 left. Someone do it

Any difference in the new MC 2.0s? My first batch still going strong. No need to get another if they are exactly the same. At least 1.0 and 3.0s has different weaves and a different tongue

Any difference in the new MC 2.0s? My first batch still going strong. No need to get another if they are exactly the same. At least 1.0 and 3.0s has different weaves and a different tongue

no known differences yet... just the production dates on the tongue so far.

I guess I´ll pass. I got my 3.0s and have worn them maybe 2 times since.. nice to see them coming out with the 2.0s again though. Last EU release was a pain.

Is the Mariah going to hurt FKR releases?

I love FKRs and I'm hoping they won't follow the same fate of the FK Trainers (RIP).

Last edited:
Just go after the older cws.

via IG

I'm not liking these pastel cws...

same.. just another mc 2.0 or two and one Be True and I'm set for Racer silhouette.. maybe if I find another sail/volt to swap also.. :smile: I should have enough pairs to last a lifetime.. :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if you do tbh lol, I'm sure if you wait long enough Finishline will put a discount on them after they release

^ I think when the dust settles, and the line is discontinued, I will often think about what could have been. Why did the pure plats have the gold mixed in, why did the barftops have blue, why did the black white switch to a black tongue, why was volt on almost every shoe, why didn't they keep the color blocking for the rerelease of the volt, why did they change the mc3 tongue to grey, and why weren't there more multicolor variants?

They were hitting it out of the park with the colorways for the first year or so, then they seemed to always have one thing I didn't like about the colorway mixed in. Oh well, money saved. I wish they would have hit ID. I'd pay $200 a pop on ID for these.

^ I think when the dust settles, and the line is discontinued, I will often think about what could have been. Why did the pure plats have the gold mixed in, why did the barftops have blue, why did the black white switch to a black tongue, why was volt on almost every shoe, why didn't they keep the color blocking for the rerelease of the volt, why did they change the mc3 tongue to grey, and why weren't there more multicolor variants?

They were hitting it out of the park with the colorways for the first year or so, then they seemed to always have one thing I didn't like about the colorway mixed in. Oh well, money saved. I wish they would have hit ID. I'd pay $200 a pop on ID for these.
agreed. 

why wasnt the design in your pic an actual release?

i truly do not understand the lack of ID options also. people wouldve gone HAM on them, me included. lack of midsole options color options also. seems like they always did ONE thing to throw it off. Nike has a way of phasing certain shoes out though. maybe they wanted this vapormax to be the next "it shoe." shouldve made them 150 and called it a day. theres like 40+ CW coming out. seems like they wanted it to take over. 

Back
Top Bottom