OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Man closest store from me is at least a 20 minute drive lol, I won't be checking them out any time soon unless my girl wanna go to the mall 
laugh.gif

saw that someone was making a killing on the IG flyknitclubsale page with the early release.

I'd feel pretty bad knowing I spent $220 on a pair of shoes that will more than likely be GR. 
mean.gif

Man closest store from me is at least a 20 minute drive lol, I won't be checking them out any time soon unless my girl wanna go to the mall :lol:

20 minute drive is nothing though. Or is that just without traffic. It takes me like 10 minutes just to get to the mall in my town.

Last edited:
might have to call a few of my local finishlines to see if they're in early

any jersey people pick up some pairs already?

I had no clue Nike charged tax. I thought I had secured a pair of OG's for $190. Instead NY state tax killing me again. Haha. 

Has anyone styled the Marc Newson's yet? They're beautiful in person.

I had no clue Nike charged tax. I thought I had secured a pair of OG's for $190. Instead NY state tax killing me again. Haha. 

Has anyone styled the Marc Newson's yet? They're beautiful in person.

Wrong thread, but I do find nike's tax charges to be odd. If I were to buy a racer in my current county, it is roughly $162.75... however, every racer I buy through ndc comes out to $156 after tax.

Wrong thread, but I do find nike's tax charges to be odd. If I were to buy a racer in my current county, it is roughly $162.75... however, every racer I buy through ndc comes out to $156 after tax.
My bad on this. Sorry folks. Not on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom