OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I was having withdrawals when NT was down.

Anyways, at the outlet, dual racers were selling for $69.99. Could be customer returns but there were few smaller size pairs.

mariahs on their way back to Nike. Did not like how they felt compared to the FKR. I dont think i'll even bother with a discounted pair.

IMG_8741.JPG
I know it’s primarily racer thread but we’ve been talking about vapormax a bit. Best fk upper (comfort wise) imho.

You already posted that in the Vapormax thread. Not sure why you needed to stunt in the Racer/Trainer thread.

I feel like stores should be receiving their shipment soon. Hopefully we can get some new in hand pics in the next couple of days.

people are actually buying Vapormax ? They look decent from over head shots. but they have to have some of the ugliest midsoles. They make the Asics gel lyte 3.1 midsole look decent,,

people are actually buying Vapormax ? They look decent from over head shots. but they have to have some of the ugliest midsoles. They make the Asics gel lyte 3.1 midsole look decent,,

Gotta agree. For me, the midsole is ugly as hell. I'll agree the flyknit is the best looking so far. Would love the asphalt pair on a free or lunar sole.

Don't know what the apeal is with the vapormax they look horrible and terrible for performance ...everyone says "break em in it takes time for it to get comfortable" but
I had the triple blacks ran SF Lake Merced with it about 8 times and they did not get any better.. good thing Nike has that 30 day worn return policy

Context? Lol. Show me where we all decided to just post pictures of Vapormax collections? The initial mention of them was someone not liking them. If you're gonna stunt, then own up to it. Don't be shy.
exactly. people go out of their way for a couple of likes.

man I just want more news on the trainers already, lets get this train rolling nike. I don't mean to be a prick but last I checked this was a racer and trainer thread, why are there constant talks of the vapormax in here

Back
Top Bottom