OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I ordered the original launch colorway of the Mariah in my racer size, and it was very constricting on the inside and outside of the toebox. The same racer size felt good in the length, but that toe box would have had my feet screaming after an hour or so of wear.

So I ordered a half up for the Multis. The toebox is much better, but my heel is slipping like crazy. The midsole is much more firm than the racers as well. I think I'm going to just chalk this one up as a loss. As far as I'm concerned they are unwearable to me.

you just aint got the sauce for them big bro :wink: wait till my on foot pics drop lol

lol @ the sauce. not my thing with these Mariah's.

On another note, atomic purple racers were purchased yesterday and should be arriving later this week :emoji_astonished:

For Nt'ers with wide feet, how do trainers fit compared to racers in terms of comfort?

I tried to do Racers, but they just were too uncomfortable for me.

For Nt'ers with wide feet, how do trainers fit compared to racers in terms of comfort?

Trainers are a bit wider. Not by much, but you might find that they work for you.

you try .5 up? I have to get .5 up with racers and they feel fantastic. TTS was feeling like i was transforming into Incredible Hulk.

you try .5 up? I have to get .5 up with racers and they feel fantastic. TTS was feeling like i was transforming into Incredible Hulk.

Ive tried half a size up on racers and while the upper was looser, I def still felt the narrowness of the outsole. Im pretty sure the trainers are somewhat similar in that regard, please correct me if im wrong.

penny7 penny7 I have wide feet and I go half size up on the trainer since they were padded back then (on some pairs). They feel comfortable IMO and I have flat feet. With the new upcoming trainer, I am guessing I would need to stay TTS since they are unpadded.

penny7 penny7 I have wide feet and I go half size up on the trainer since they were padded back then (on some pairs). They feel comfortable IMO and I have flat feet. With the new upcoming trainer, I am guessing I would need to stay TTS since they are unpadded.

Thanks for the info. I think its best for me to try these on first, but unfortunately I think those Yeknits are gonna sell out fairly quickly lol

Is it fair to say that unpadded trainers fit the same as your current racers minus the slightly wider midsole? They just need to make enough so that I can try em on. Scressful.

IMG_5118.JPG
Starting to lose its vibrant colors.

Back
Top Bottom